A.Coulter on Glen Beck

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

First of all, you dont watch the "news". You dont read the "news". You watch and read propaganda. This article you link from a conservative closet lesbian is chocked full of nonsense. If you want the real story, read this: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...aims-family-attacked-New-York-park-movie.html

Glen Beck is a proven EXAGGERATOR and he is a self serving maroon who has angered more than the liberal left. He became more of a problem for the RIGHT and its political machine. He raise the level of HATE for the right wing and he has upset the entire JEWISH community in america and that is a key focal point for the right wing.

FOX news made the right decision to remove him from its cable airwaves after many protests from corporations, jewish groups, media matters, ACLU, and RIGHT WING think tanks.

Beck has taken his nonsense too far in america. He has had to privatize his nonsense and spend his own money to get his "message" out.

Fortunately, today is his last day on cable news airwaves and to be defended by COULTER, a right wing loonatic herself doesnt speak much for him. She is protested everywhere she goes in america. She has her small following of right wing loons herself as beck does, but it hardly gives her enough credibility to defend beck.

In your article, she writes many stupid things. Let me sample them for you.:

"Liberals are not like most Americans. They are the biggest pusillanimous on Earth, city-bred weaklings who didn't play a sport and have never been in a fight in their entire lives. Their mothers made excuses for them when they threw tantrums and spent way too much time praising them during toilet training."

"Beck and his family would have been fine at an outdoor rap concert. They would have been fine at a sporting event. They would have been fine at any paid event, mostly because people who work for the government and live in rent-controlled apartments would be too cheap to attend."

"Only a sad leftist with a crappy job could be so brimming with self-righteousness to harangue a complete stranger in public."

"No one ever steps in. Never, not once, not ever. (Except at the University of Arizona, where college Republicans chased my assailant and broke his collarbone, God bless them.)"

ANN COULTER and BILL KRISTOL both have something in common. The two biggest mouths in extreme right wing politics get "PIES" in the face on college campuses when they speak. Here's ANN is action.

[video=youtube;iGpL-bLxUo8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGpL-bLxUo8[/video]

Ann Coulter is hardly a voice for victims.

Peace.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Moreluck,

Before you stand up for her, listen to what she believes about women voting in america. ( this means you )

"...It would be a much better country if women did not vote. That is simply a fact. In fact, in every presidential election since 1950—except Goldwater in '64—the Republican would have won, if only the men had voted."

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
This wasn't about voting! I don't care who wrote the piece. Beck & his family should be able to go in public without wine being thrown on them. That's ridiculous behavior. You ignore the subject of the article and start ranting and raving about something totally different.

Don't have time for your petty stuff. I like Ann C. & You can have your Alan Colmes!!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
This wasn't about voting! I don't care who wrote the piece. Beck & his family should be able to go in public without wine being thrown on them. That's ridiculous behavior. You ignore the subject of the article and start ranting and raving about something totally different.

Don't have time for your petty stuff. I like Ann C. & You can have your Alan Colmes!!

I addressed what happened. BECK EXAGGERATED what happened. He is about self promotion, not about truth. Lets examine the facts. He goes out in the most liberal part of america (NEW YORK) and goes to a park with the public. By sheer demographic numbers, liberals would have surrounded him even if they didnt say a word to him, so ANN C. calling it a mob is another exagerration.

The wine spillage was determined to be an ACCIDENT. There were no charges filed for throwing anything at him or his wife. The persons responsible for the spillage provided napkins to help clean it up.

BECKs self promotion in this case is no more than "whoreing" out his family for publicity as his last days on air were approaching.

He knew that it would probably and most likely be a hostile environment for him long before he decided to go to this park. He differenciates himself from "regular americans" as Ann Coulter does and by doing so, separates Himself from the general public,

His in-flammatory rhetoric used over the years has long memories. If he believes he can walk around like a private person without being heckled after placing himself in the limelight of political hate speech then he is either stupid or just retarded to the political arena.

As for ANN, only an extremist would enjoy her commentary and most of those extremist are racist.

Peace.

island1fox

Bad behavior is bad behavior. It is a shame when good people such as TOS get so blinded by Idealogy that they cannot tell right from wrong.
Tos sorry about the "cheap shot" by I just know you are better than this.
We are letting dirtbag politicians on both sides of the aisle poison our society. I do not believe free speech or a right to protest should allow people to throw things at others --wine or pies -disgraceful behavior.

TOS--if someone intentially assaulted you or your family because of your beliefs what would you do ??

I know you have strong beliefs and that is absolutely fine --but to acknowledge and agree with thuggish behavior is a little surprising coming from you. I truly hope that the day will come that the American people are not so "dug in" to their political beliefs and can easily recognize right from wrong.:dissapointed:

moreluck

golden ticket member
You addressed what happened?????? Then why the voting rant? You spewed your hate for Ann Coulter. Beck is a Mormon and a recovering alcoholic.....throwing wine on him is hateful.
And anyone who likes Ann is racist?? Doesn't your deck of race cards have only 52 ?....you should be out by now.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You addressed what happened?????? Then why the voting rant? You spewed your hate for Ann Coulter. Beck is a Mormon and a recovering alcoholic.....throwing wine on him is hateful.
And anyone who likes Ann is racist?? Doesn't your deck of race cards have only 52 ?....you should be out by now.

MORE,

there isnt one shred of evidence that ANYTHING was thrown at BECK. THis is the exaggeration. The facts concluded it was "spillage" and not intentionally thrown. How do you dispute this? Because BECK says so?

Ann C. by her own classification is a NEO-CONSERVATIVE. Maybe you dont understand what that means?

There is a huge difference between a conservative and neo-conservative.

BECK's overblown explanation of the events was nothing more than his self promotion looking for sympathy as his show gets the BOOT from FOX.

This event (becks version) is like a chicken walking into a coyotes den saying he is just minding his own business almost getting eaten and then complaining about it.

Peace.

av8torntn

"Liberals are not like most Americans. They are the biggest pusillanimous on Earth, city-bred weaklings who didn't play a sport and have never been in a fight in their entire lives. Their mothers made excuses for them when they threw tantrums and spent way too much time praising them during toilet training."

"Beck and his family would have been fine at an outdoor rap concert. They would have been fine at a sporting event. They would have been fine at any paid event, mostly because people who work for the government and live in rent-controlled apartments would be too cheap to attend."

"Only a sad leftist with a crappy job could be so brimming with self-righteousness to harangue a complete stranger in public."

"No one ever steps in. Never, not once, not ever. (Except at the University of Arizona, where college Republicans chased my assailant and broke his collarbone, God bless them.)"

Those appear to be highly accurate.

bbsam

Staff member
Now how can Coulter go on about this idiocy being only on the left when skin-heads, neo-nazis, KKK, and certain members of militia groups around the country are obviously not leftists? Who eats this crap up? And for the record, Beck should be left alone...in a corner with a chalk board and a copy of Alcoholics Anonymous so he can again construct his moral inventory.

MORE,

there isnt one shred of evidence that ANYTHING was thrown at BECK. THis is the exaggeration. The facts concluded it was "spillage" and not intentionally thrown. How do you dispute this? Because BECK says so?

Ann C. by her own classification is a NEO-CONSERVATIVE. Maybe you dont understand what that means?

BECK's overblown explanation of the events was nothing more than his self promotion looking for sympathy as his show gets the BOOT from FOX.

This event (becks version) is like a chicken walking into a coyotes den saying he is just minding his own business almost getting eaten and then complaining about it.

Peace.

Your only proof that everything was just peachy keen comes from a person who posted "
'friendg #a*****e @glenbeck is siting next to me at Bryant park movie night #getthe:censored2:outofmycity'." on her twitter account? Yea boy that's an completely unbiased account of what happened. If this person said that Beck told it straight, I would suspect they were both playing down how it actually was.

The over whelming fact is that this is common behavior from libs toward conservatives. Just reading you rants proves this out.

Seems you really like calling conservatives closet lesbians or gays, without providing a shred of evidence, even from your liberal flame rags.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Beck got what he deserved if he was heckled. His big mouth has inflammed thousands. Time he got a taste of his own medicine in my book.

Peace.

wkmac

I respect the fact that you correctly pointed this out and it's equally true that there is a huge difference between a neo-liberal and liberal. In the case of the liberal and conservative, the terms paleo or even classical doth apply and in many respects the difference between these 2 seemingly opposites are in fact not that great in the end. But then not much at all separates a neo-con from a neo-lib either!

As the state clamps down harder and harder under either neo political construct, more and more folks of the older right traditions as well as the older left traditions are finding common ground under the older ideal of classical liberalism. Even Anthony Gregory raises some interesting ideas and lines of separation blurr further and further once folks move out of the 2 party construct.

Keep it up because it could make for some truly fascinating conversation ahead!

av8torntn

Now how can Coulter go on about this idiocy being only on the left when skin-heads, neo-nazis, KKK, and certain members of militia groups around the country are obviously not leftists? Who eats this crap up? And for the record, Beck should be left alone...in a corner with a chalk board and a copy of Alcoholics Anonymous so he can again construct his moral inventory.

They do fit better in the dimocratic party. The party that mounted a fillibuster against the cival rights act. The party that welcomed with open arms the clansman Robert Byrd and put him in a leadership position over Ted Kennedy.

Beck got what he deserved if he was heckled. His big mouth has inflammed thousands. Time he got a taste of his own medicine in my book.

Peace.
Well of course he deserved the heckling, how dare he take his family out in public in NYC for any reason. They should have literally hung them all. After all the Beck family are probably all conservatives that don't deserve to live or express their own opinion.
Alternately, Charlie Rangel ( a proven tax cheat) and Weinner ( an admitted pervert) should be applauded if they decided to show up with their families in public. Weinner might even get a few more names to add to his Twitter list.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Well of course he deserved the heckling, how dare he take his family out in public in NYC for any reason. They should have literally hung them all. After all the Beck family are probably all conservatives that don't deserve to live or express their own opinion.
Alternately, Charlie Rangel ( a proven tax cheat) and Weinner ( an admitted pervert) should be applauded if they decided to show up with their families in public. Weinner might even get a few more names to add to his Twitter list.

BECK, a spewer of hate speech for 2 years on a cable news channel has lost his ability to walk around privately. He has offended an entire country. If he wants privacy, then he should have kept his mouth shut.

Hate speech either comes or goes.

In this instance for BECK, it came.

He was not in control, he did not control the dialog. If he was heckled and his family was placed in that situation, then BECK was the cause, not the group.

BECK knew beforehand that this would, could and probably would happen. It was mobbing by design. Promotional nonsense for his departure.

Beck used this in his disgraced exit of fox news as if to make him a victim. Only "HE" is the true american.

Beck got what he had coming to him. Becks style of hate speech is now limited to sponsorless airtime, and his hate speech will have to come out of his own pockets from this point forward.

Peace.

BECK, a spewer of hate speech for 2 years on a cable news channel has lost his ability to walk around privately. He has offended an entire country. If he wants privacy, then he should have kept his mouth shut.

Hate speech either comes or goes.

In this instance for BECK, it came.

He was not in control, he did not control the dialog. If he was heckled and his family was placed in that situation, then BECK was the cause, not the group.

BECK knew beforehand that this would, could and probably would happen. It was mobbing by design. Promotional nonsense for his departure.

Beck used this in his disgraced exit of fox news as if to make him a victim. Only "HE" is the true american.

Beck got what he had coming to him. Becks style of hate speech is now limited to sponsorless airtime, and his hate speech will have to come out of his own pockets from this point forward.

Peace.
To use your tactics. You have used hate speech on this board, in post after post. You've inflamed many posters with your accusations and insults. So now if Moreluck and I see you and your girlfriend at the supermarket, it's OK for us to yell at you to tell you that you are not welcome and deserve to die???
I don't think so.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
To use your tactics. You have used hate speech on this board, in post after post. You've inflamed many posters with your accusations and insults. So now if Moreluck and I see you and your girlfriend at the supermarket, it's OK for us to yell at you to tell you that you are not welcome and deserve to die???
I don't think so.

I would say "YES", then after you woke from your coma, you would see that it was a mistake, ....on your part.

Peace.