A possible MLK Holiday Solution?

Over70irregs

Because it’s crony capitalism, not real capitalism. And I don’t want any part of socialized healthcare. What we have now sucks to, but that’s because it’s corporatized not capitalized.
If simple medical bills are bankrupting people causing further destabilization of homes and families I would have to disagree. It’s lunacy….

Thebrownblob

If simple medical bills are bankrupting people causing further destabilization of homes and families I would have to disagree. It’s lunacy….
Socialized medicine would bankrupt the whole economy, we are currently living with the unintended consequences of the government meddling in the medical industry. Now they’re in bed together.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Because it’s crony capitalism, not real capitalism. And I don’t want any part of socialized healthcare. What we have now sucks to, but that’s because it’s corporatized not capitalized.
So I guess all the illegals that get free health care aren’t costing us anything.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
Be specific, don’t just parrot the party line. What jobs?

I’m not parroting it’s literally the guys in construction. The guys in the fields picking your groceries. You ever been to Home Depot? Guys waiting out front ready to work.

They messed up in this country by getting rid of things like workshops in schools. Nobody handy anymore.

HarryWarden

Ha. Why is the 4th important? I didn't fight against the British for independence. I'm just enjoying the benefits of someone else's sacrifice. I don't deserve a day off paid for it.
You didn’t die in war either, but you’re still enjoying the benefits of someone else’s sacrifice on Memorial Day

HarryWarden

Sir you are hitting it on target.
On the other side, we are the only developed country in the world with private health care, we spend FAR more on healthcare than any other country in the world and we rank in the bottom half of health and life expectancy of the world

We’re definitely not doing everything right, and I’m not sure paying middle men whose main goal is profit and denying claims is the best system

Thebrownblob

On the other side, we are the only developed country in the world with private health care, we spend FAR more on healthcare than any other country in the world and we rank in the bottom half of health and life expectancy of the world

We’re definitely not doing everything right, and I’m not sure paying middle men whose main goal is profit and denying claims is the best system
Do you think the governments goals are different?