A prayer needed

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Jerry is a retired UPS delivery man. His wife recently took a job at a hospital in Alaska where the guy had been fired from the position.

He came back either Tuesday or Wednesday and killed his former boss. Jerry’s wife was in the next office and tried to hide under the desk. He found her there, and shot her once as she tried to come out and defend herself. The shot hit her in the shoulder and passed out the chest on the other side. She struggled with him as he shot her twice more in the abdomen.

She is currently in ICU. They can not do surgery on her as she will not survive, and they are trying to get her to a better hospital, as the one she is in does not have the ability to deal with severe trauma.

I know there are those of you that don’t believe or feel the need. But there are others of you that I have spoken too……….well you know.

Please keep Jerry and Margaret in your prayers.

d

DownsizedUPS'er

missing my UPS family
May G-d send healing to Margaret, and peace to Jerry. This is a horrible event to happen. I also pray for the family of the man that was killed. May they all have the peace that only G-d can bring. Thank you for letting us know. Please keep us posted on her status and recovery.

drewed

Shankman
This happened about 3 weeks ago, she ended up having surgery shortly after and was transfered to Anchorage, where AKs only major trauma center is, several days later, I havent heard any news beyond that about it.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
If you listen to the newscast, that is the real Jerry. He was exactly like that all the years I had the pleasure of working with him.

d