A True Hero

Big Babooba

I went to school with Kevin for 4 years. I didn't know him very well and I had not seen him in over 30 years. Kevin died this week. I'm posting this in tribute to him.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I went to school with Kevin for 4 years. I didn't know him very well and I had not seen him in over 30 years. Kevin died this week. I'm posting this in tribute to him.

Sorry to hear about your high school mate.

It seems there are a lot more older people getting killed now than in the Vietnam era ... 52 years old is the oldest I can remember.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Sorry for your loss, Big. We had three National Guardmen killed in Afghanistan recently by a roadside bomb. They closed off the local freeways temporarily when they were moved from the airport to their hometowns. It hits harder when you know these people and have a personal memory of them.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis

Taking Chance (HBO 2009)

You are his witness now.
Without a witness, they just disappear.

Thank you for posting this tribute.
You are a witness.
Kevin will not disappear.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Sorry for your loss, Big. We had three National Guardmen killed in Afghanistan recently by a roadside bomb. They closed off the local freeways temporarily when they were moved from the airport to their hometowns. It hits harder when you know these people and have a personal memory of them.

scratch...please post their names.

This world is small and someone might know these soldiers America lost in Afghanistan.