Abney at White House for state dinner.

rod

#1 on Upstates "list"
I wouldn’t go visit that orange idiot
I would. The guy fascinates me. I'm not saying I'm a 100% Trump fan but it's fun to sit back and watch him get in trouble-get out of it-----get in trouble- get out of it. It's just one big cycle. Teflon Don--nothing sticks to him.

Indecisi0n

I would. The guy fascinates me. I'm not saying I'm a 100% Trump fan but it's fun to sit back and watch him get in trouble-get out of it-----get in trouble- get out of it. It's just one big cycle. Teflon Don--nothing sticks to him.
He doesn't get out of it . His cult just doesn't care and moves on . I've never witnessed anything like it before . If Obama did half the stuff he did they would have booted him out of the white house withoutba doubt in my mind .

rod

#1 on Upstates "list"
He doesn't get out of it . His cult just doesn't care and moves on . I've never witnessed anything like it before . If Obama did half the stuff he did they would have booted him out of the white house withoutba doubt in my mind .
Disagree--Obama got away with murder when it came to hiding his past and marrying a tranny.