Abney wants mailbox access.

just chillin'

Rest in peace wooba
i get packages back all the time from my drivers who pick them up at the post office a day or so after they where DR in the mail box and the postman either out of spite or thinking its outbound mail, removes from the mailbox and returns it to the post office

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Wait until drivers start leaning air conditioners and dog food out by the mail boxes....you know it’s going to happen. Good luck getting into the community mail boxes that are locked.....sounds like a stupid idea.. more transformation??

PeakMode

Arrive Peak Leave
If you are on a rural route where you got 5 or 6 1/4 mile dirt road driveways that have bad wash outs spots at night...sounds like a nice idea. I bag and sheet some to the post of the mail box if it's real bad.

oldngray

nowhere special
That doesn't even make sense. Info notice meant a signature is required. Oh wait, i got it.... I'm going to invent a mailbox that signs for packages.
There are times when the only safe place to leave a package would be the mailbox (if allowed) but that would be a fairly rare situation. It does sound like it will be more of an excuse to bump up stop counts.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Don’t be a half a loaf... like @Turdferguson
KffH8.gif

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
There are times when the only safe place to leave a package would be the mailbox (if allowed) but that would be a fairly rare situation. It does sound like it will be more of an excuse to bump up stop counts.
Bump like no tomorrow.