Abortions mean lower crime rates and a better society (Off Topic Encouraged)

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Anything to do with 50 bucks worth of weed in the ghetto is a BUNCH but 50 bucks worth in the burbs is a pittance. Its a supply and demand thing.
You can buy a joint for a dime ... not that I have ever done that.

I was surprised you could buy a joint but almost every dispensary I went to in Denver offered them. $10 - $12 bucks each ... they were good size joints.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
$50 of weed anywhere is a misdemeanor. Gto with that crap
Anything to do with 50 bucks worth of weed in the ghetto is a BUNCH but 50 bucks worth in the burbs is a pittance. Its a supply and demand thing.
No it's a quality thing grandpa.
THC content.

I can get an ounce for 50 bucks in the hood. It's babbage, garbage weed, but it's a felony, jail time.

For the same 50 bucks I can get an 1/8 of an ounce of high quality hydro in the suburbs. That would get me a citation and summons to plead for a misdemeanor, pay a fine and go home.

The laws are flawed.

rod

Retired 22 years
You can buy a joint for a dime ... not that I have ever done that.

I was surprised you could buy a joint but almost every dispensary I went to in Denver offered them. $10 - $12 bucks each ... they were good size joints.

You can come here and smoke the Minnesota Green that grows wild down by the river. Chances are you would get lung cancer before you got a buzz.

rod

Retired 22 years
THC content.

I can get an ounce for 50 bucks in the hood. It's babbage, garbage weed, but it's a felony, jail time.

For the same 50 bucks I can get an 1/8 of an ounce of high quality hydro in the suburbs. That would get me a citation and summons to plead for a misdemeanor, pay a fine and go home.

The laws are flawed.

You proved my point.

1 whole oz. in the ghetto= felony
1/8 oz. in the burbs (classified as a small amount) = slap on the wrist.

Most places that still have laws against it call an oz. or more a felony because they assume you will be selling it. I'm sure I'm not telling you anything new.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You proved my point.

1 whole oz. in the ghetto= felony
1/8 oz. in the burbs (classified as a small amount) = slap on the wrist.

Most places that still have laws against it call an oz. or more a felony because they assume you will be selling it. I'm sure I'm not telling you anything new.
Sounds like we're in agreement.
That assumption that you will be selling it is the problem, as it's just not true.
Some people like to do shots, some people like to drink beer.

I'd take a fat blunt of ditch weed over smoking a tiny spec of grass out of a pipe like a crackhead any day. To each his own.... but the fact remains, the laws based on weight are flawed, and disproportionately disadvantage the poor.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
THC content.

The laws are flawed.
Better than that, buy some wax at 90% THC - gram costs $50-60 at the dispensaries in Denver.