Defund the Police Excuse Making - Enabling Anti-American Hate Groups

Poop Head

Judge me.

BREAKING: In Chilling Video, Antifa Doxes, Threatens to KILL Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler

“Ted, we are asking for the last time that you resign,” the video’s narrator says. “If you ignore this message outright, the destruction to your precious way of life is going to escalate. Blood is already on your hands, Ted. The next time, it may just be your own.”

Wheeler initially indicated common cause with the far left as the riots got underway in 2020. He was later driven from his home by them.
Im pretty sure theyre having a big riot there May 1st.

El Correcto

god is dead

BREAKING: In Chilling Video, Antifa Doxes, Threatens to KILL Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler

“Ted, we are asking for the last time that you resign,” the video’s narrator says. “If you ignore this message outright, the destruction to your precious way of life is going to escalate. Blood is already on your hands, Ted. The next time, it may just be your own.”

Wheeler initially indicated common cause with the far left as the riots got underway in 2020. He was later driven from his home by them.
I was telling democrats on here that antifa hates them to and thinks they are fascist as well. It’s good to see Ted has enough common sense to at least throw them over board now that Trump is out of office.

rickyb

@rickyb probably has posters of them on his bedroom walls.
my rec room has older posters but theyre are terminator 2, halloween, gt 500 on water with american flag, jd, used to have bin laden and minorities with bullet holes through them, grindhouse, alcatraz rebellion, couple gta posters, straight out of compton the album cover, jim morrison, the good the bad the ugly not sure what else.

rickyb

I was telling democrats on here that antifa hates them to and thinks they are fascist as well. It’s good to see Ted has enough common sense to at least throw them over board now that Trump is out of office.
its only a matter of time till theres political killing in america. then things will get ugly.

Mutineer

By enabling antifa/blm, democrats have clearly, constantly been hoist by their own petard. And most of them are too stupid to see it. The rest are too scared to acknowledge it.

This monster has been created due to the fashionable narrative that working class, uneducated white males are responsible for all the ills and evils of the world.

As a dog returns to it's vomit, fools repeat their folly. Sadly, they intend to include everybody except themselves. Or think they're too woke to suffer the consequences.

oldngray

nowhere special
54505.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
How can they let this happen ?

• Portland officials are set to launch a new crackdown on retail and vehicle theft to halt the city's rampant crimewave
  • Residents are over three times more likely to be the victim of property crime than the US average
  • Additional prosecutors will be deployed as part of the move, but Oregonians question the effectiveness after years of untamed crime

vantexan

• Portland officials are set to launch a new crackdown on retail and vehicle theft to halt the city's rampant crimewave
  • Residents are over three times more likely to be the victim of property crime than the US average
  • Additional prosecutors will be deployed as part of the move, but Oregonians question the effectiveness after years of untamed crime
They're losing their tax base and finally realized it.

rickyb

i cant wait till the justice dept goes after corporate crime

vantexan

yes the white collar criminals lobbied to have tax rates lowered and do offshore banking
You totally missed the point. If you let criminals run wild like in Portland, eventually businesses will pull out because they're losing too much money to theft and their employees are afraid to work there. When those businesses leave the city loses the taxes they paid. Eventually the city won't have enough money to provide basic services so they are forced to do what they should've been doing all along, crack down on criminals. Funny thing about the rich, people rag on them but when they say enough is enough and leave the local government suddenly realizes how important they are.

100%

I didn't find a thread dealing specifically with this issue, and I didn't want to keep clogging up the thread about the awful murder of our brown brother with this topic.

But I wanted to respond to this patently absurd post:

First: Don't talk about what the Defund the Police movement is actually about, then admit that you have no idea what it is actually about. It is not about simply moving funds around in some misguided attempt to find the perfect combination of government spending that will solve the world's problems. The people behind Defund the Police are driving a make-believe ad-campaign claiming that all police are racist murderers and that policing as we know it must come to an end. This milquetoast excuse making B.S. trying to tell people that isn't what the movement is about is only confusing the matter, and enabling a hate group.

Second: if funding mental health and social services better will solve problems, why does that money have to come from police budgets? You just admitted that you believe they are under-funded. It doesn't make sense. Why would you make excuses for a movement whose motives you admit to not knowing, when you don't even agree with the premise of what you think their motives are?

This would be the first fiscally responsible radical movement in history if what you claimed about Defund the Police were true. But instead of defunding the police, why not focus on government agencies that are actually a waste of resources?

Defund Public Health agencies that use fraudulent numbers in a pandemic to scare people into accepting being put under house arrest and having their livelihoods destroyed?

How about defunding the Public Education system that is pushing communist agitation doctrine on our kids and trying to block parents from knowing what they are teaching their kids?

Or defund the politicians who are usurping the power of the people to make decisions for themselves?

The list of government waste that can be cut back is endless, why start with the people we charge with the mostly thankless and dangerous job of upholding the law and helping to keep us safe? Because some agitators want to focus on the fact that some corrupt officers do things they shouldn't, or that some officers who are doing what they should and just so happen to kill someone with the wrong colored skin who were themselves doing things they shouldn't?

I'm not denying that police corruption and misconduct need to be addressed. It is simply an issue that doesn't apply to all police, nor will "defunding" the police do anything to solve the problem that won't cause much larger problems.
The ones screaming this are the same ones that lied to us about COVID.

100%

Take your win man lol. I don’t have that kind of time on my hands. I didn’t all of a sudden become super political and got really interested in what was going on around the country like I’m sure most people did when trump fist ran for office. Also I didn’t disrespect our brown brother by trying to start a debate about BLM. @Indecision mad a comment about defunding the police and I responded with something I’m hopes that he would look at the situation from both sides of the fence. He or she normally likes to ride the fence (and other things) anyway so I figured they would maybe understand what I was trying to say. Then you made it a debate trying to argue with me because you feel so strongly and feel your so knowledgeable about what’s going on.
The fo outrage. Go to the Twitter files and you see Indecision is not debating in that thread.

100%

anti american means being against govt policy.

what do you think the BLM are fighting for? freedom. including from police repression. freedom from inflated housing prices, capitalism, student debt, etc. some of them understand thats all linked in a grand system to keep you under control. its part of a mind:censored2: i like to call the matrix. so when you hear about ppl wanting to defund hte police i view this as a more radical solution meaning to the root of the problem. it begins to approach the level of getting rid of capitalism or something which strikes at where the problem starts.

unfortunately the left has been mostly destroyed in america and is probably immature and weak. so you will get violent protests, which maybe is typical of a violent country. the country became corporatized beginning with reagan which was the business backlash to the "excess of democracy" during the 1960s and part of the 1970s i guess.

alot of right wingers are confused and will probably defend a surveillance state similar to china which is where u are headed. they view ppl like snowden and manning as traitors. they dont have any principles and blow with the wind. ppl get run over by cars...ok! or the right wing wont do anything at all. what have they protested for in last 10 years? the left i assume was occupy and BLM. maybe they supported BLM or at least some of htem.
Edward Snowden is an American Hero.