About a route

Kush

Let's say John is a cover driver they send him on a route he isn't comfortable with and he kinda has fear for his life in the ghetto or hood whatever you want to call it....could he decline that work?

nystripe96

I'm a cover driver. If they have me doing a route I dislike I just bump another cover driver with less seniority than me. There's nothing they can do about it. I work everyday & never get sent home. Always take the best available route available

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Somebody has to deliver the hood, if you're low man on the totem pole, it's you. I did the hood route many times when I started.

Keep your cash on you to a minimum and don't flash your smartphone around all day. You'll survive.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
What is the problem during daytime hours? Everyone is away at their places of employment.

Oh man, that's the best one I've read all day, thanks. Lol. Employment

I used to deliver to the hood.

A.) Most times the residents aren't awake until 2pm.
B.) They don't want to jump you, so just don't be a dick to them and they'll leave you alone.
C.) Tighten up your on/off car routine. Open door, grab package, close door. Go knock, fill out notice, if no response, quickly go back to your pc, open door, put package back, close and leave.
D.) I had a big jobsite radio that was bungied to my dashboard, it would blare all day andeven when it was out of sight nobody messed with it.
Sure, you'll run into "hard gangstas" who think they're 50 cent, bit most of them don't care about you.

You'll hear "have a blessed day" a LOT.

Suck it up, white boy

Cementups

Box Monkey
If there is someone below you available to work, then by all means pass it up. When I was a TCD and would have to call in in the morning I would always ask what I was running and if it was something I didn't feel like doing and wasn't tight on money, I'd pass.

box_beeyotch

The route I cover primarily and ironically my favorite route is in the hood. I'm a white kid and I grew up in a rough area so it's nothing out of the ordinary for me. You actually meet some really nice people in some of the scummiest areas, even have old black ladies hook me up with baked goods from time to time!!

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
I'm a cover driver. If they have me doing a route I dislike I just bump another cover driver with less seniority than me. There's nothing they can do about it. I work everyday & never get sent home. Always take the best available route available
Not sure what supp you're under, but here cover guys can't bump another cover driver. Covering is assigned by management and you have to WAD.