About time!!

UPSGUY72

My pre-load experienced record volume this year and we were very on the ball. We actually were told that we were appreciated, and did an excellent job! I have NEVER heard that in my 4 years there.

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while.

AssistantSanta

What do you think is going to happen? UPS will never have enough sups to handle the entire workload if there happens to be a strike. That is the only concern I can think of, and there is no basis for it as far as I can see.
Tell that to the person who is on the street trying to get on part time or the part timer wanting to go full time who can't because of sups working.

If you want to say that, how about willing and able candidates who offer better production? The lack of performance based hiring/firing halts growth for company and shuts advancement opportunities to capable prospects. Many are lining up for driver position but they don't even get to demonstrate their capability because seniority locks in existing drivers in place regardless of production.

What about students who want to be helpers every school break, but can't because union contract prevents it from happening?

Last edited: