Access Points

10 point

I was told I was a hunk of burning love.
Feel the burning on your chapped
60ADA75B-2A26-428E-9C68-E6AEDFEB5F2D.gif
areas?
"Hello, do you have any Preparation H left on the shelf?"

10 point

Air Recovery or ODC clerk is suppose to weigh and verify weight along with other info.
All packages have to be weighed before reaching airport so load balancing can be calculated.
They still do here. That's why us lazy drivers don't bother guessing at the weights on those ASD forms.

Last edited by a moderator:

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Part of my duties as a 22.3 was to scan in all of our ASD's and forward them to the billing department. I was amazed at the number of incomplete and illegible copies our drivers were turning in. Missing weights and account numbers were the most common errors.
If not for that pesky "hiring freeze" you could get this straightend out

upschuck

Fraud would be the company out of NYC that sends out ethnic food to Asians-----every single package that they send out weighs 3 lbs----the last one that I delivered was closer to 30.
I've been told every package that get unloaded in most hubs gets reweighed/measured while getting unloaded.
Fraud would be the consignee who makes copies of their RS labels to use on multiple packages.
I've given quite a few of these packages back.
Fraud would be the shipper who processes one package and tapes a second one to it.
If proper weight on them, and the taped sides are the same size, then all is good.
Fraud would be the consignee who calls in an on call for a TV which they valued at $500. They put their foot through the screen and then tried to file a damage claim. (True story from my center)
We had a customer who would ship empty PO priority boxes, and claim things that obviously couldn't fit in it, and file claims on them. LP canceled several of their accounts, but they kept moving, and opening new accounts.

10 point

I've been told every package that get unloaded in most hubs gets reweighed/measured while getting unloaded.

I've given quite a few of these packages back.

If proper weight on them, and the taped sides are the same size, then all is good.

We had a customer who would ship empty PO priority boxes, and claim things that obviously couldn't fit in it, and file claims on them. LP canceled several of their accounts, but they kept moving, and opening new accounts.
LouKy air hub technology. Weight and size assessed as they go down the belt.
"I was told."

10 point

Missing weight/info probably still gets an extra charge accessed back to the shipper's invoice thru an appropriate dept.