Enterprise Portal info

rod

Retired 22 years
I covered a route once for a senior guy, he did 50-55 stops a day. Big bulk stop in the morning emptied out the truck. He told me to make sure I never came in early….Lol. The route was difficult to learn so no one wanted to go on it. Once you knew it, you were done by 1:30. Waiting on pick ups. Never get away with it now.
We had 2 routes out of our center that were dispatched at no more than 25 stops a day. You do have to take in consideration that about 2/3rds of that was on washboard gravel roads. No place to be in the winter-or during mud season.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
IMG_5352.gif

No1 Special

Long time listener, first time caller.
I don't know how he did 35 stops a day
Wool pants in the summer, high stepped, manual transmission package car with no power steering. Paper records, 35 stops and a 50 lb weight limit.

VS

Shorts in the summer, low stepped, automatic with power steering. DIAD, 140 stops and a 150 lb weight limit.

Kind of like comparing George Mikan to Lebron James different era's.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Wool pants in the summer, high stepped, manual transmission package car with no power steering. Paper records, 35 stops and a 50 lb weight limit.

VS

Shorts in the summer, low stepped, automatic with power steering. DIAD, 140 stops and a 150 lb weight limit.

Kind of like comparing George Mikan to Lebron James different era's.
140 stops is a great route around here.

Wilco700

Thanks for all the comments everyone. I definitely understand the sentiment. I don't care about interacting with Corporate UPS either. I only want to be able to update insurance, address information etc. because our current insurace coverage provider says I only had coverage since 2015, when I've actually had unbroken coverage for over 35 years. If anyone know how can contact the right "department" let me know. Phone number, email, mailing address. Anything works.

Johney

Thanks for all the comments everyone. I definitely understand the sentiment. I don't care about interacting with Corporate UPS either. I only want to be able to update insurance, address information etc. because our current insurace coverage provider says I only had coverage since 2015, when I've actually had unbroken coverage for over 35 years. If anyone know how can contact the right "department" let me know. Phone number, email, mailing address. Anything works.
This was UPS HR number at one point not sure it still is maybe they can help
1-800-877-6947

Wilco700

I realize there is indeed humor in some responses. That's fine. It just appears that UPS has changed Medical/Dental coverage since the mid 70's and I'm just trying to get some stuff straightened out, so any help would be appreciated.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Very interesting how different regions have different insurance options. I retired in 2004 under Golden 80 plan in Southern California. Pension is provided by WCT. At that time, we paid $50 monthly for same coverage we had while working. When I turned 65, had to switch to Medicare. I believe at that time the monthly premium had increased to $300 monthly over the last few contracts. Was a real sticker shock! I'm trying to decide if it would be more affordable to switch to a supplement and drop the UPS (Aetna) policy. However, having coverage for Dental and Vision is definitely a plus with UPS coverage. We've had many providers tell us we have GREAT coverage for those services. I think it would be nice to have a more uniform coverage for retirees across the states, but it is what it is.

Yes, Thebrownblob, I started with UPS in the 70's. Things were definitely different back then, but still a PITA

“More uniform coverage for retirees across the states”….

:rofl:

Too much money and power in the mix by both parties…now you essentially have a two, three, four tier benefit system for both our retirement and health benefits.