Accident I84 in Oregon

UPS4Life

Assuming this is one of ours, looks like our trailer and seals.
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1421718511.272786.jpg
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1421718525.439841.jpg

Sent using BrownCafe App

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I dont think any of our trucks were involved. The pics I saw showed a FedEx truck and a couple of Old Dominion Freight trucks.

I bet the guy who got squeezed between those trailers needs a new pair of shorts though....

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
I dont think any of our trucks were involved
This came up on a different link that was discussed here. at 2:25 on this video you see a wrecker pulling a white sleeper tractor, with a rail box sitting right behind it in the middle of the freeway. On the video you can see the demolished cab of a gold tractor (CRST). After doing some comparing of the still pics and the video, along with some slo mo that would do the NFL proud, I believe the guy was pinned between CRST (on the right) and a UPS sleeper pulling a rail container (on the left)

Last edited:

UPS4Life

It's a crst on the right as the picture shows and it looks like our container and the borrowed chassis from the rail. Would be interested in seeing the video. Your link didn't post right at least for me anyways

Sent using BrownCafe App

UPS4Life

It says unsupported video so maybe because I'm on my phone. I'll have to check on the home computer.

Sent using BrownCafe App