Tier 3 accident?

Trucker Clock

You said it and now you're back peddling. Like I said, I'm sure you knew what you meant but you misspoke. You can keep posting the language over and over and over but you said....

"Your center manager wanted you to get a ticket so that he could fire you. If you did not receive a citation, your center manager was pretty much SOL."

Even with it he was SOL.

I said that because the center manager knew that there had to be a least a citation in order for him to discharge said employee. But, he thought that it was the only stipulation. I said that from the center manager’s point of view, what he thought was the only stipulation.

In the same post, I pointed out that he was wrong. There needs to be at least 1 other factor in order to discharge.

Sorry if someone misunderstood. It still seems clear to me. The center manager thought the citation was all he needed.

Trucker Clock

You said it and now you're back peddling. Like I said, I'm sure you knew what you meant but you misspoke. You can keep posting the language over and over and over but you said....

"Your center manager wanted you to get a ticket so that he could fire you. If you did not receive a citation, your center manager was pretty much SOL."

Even with it he was SOL.

Here is my last line in the post you quoted. If this doesn’t tell all, then I don’t know what to tell you.

None of these apply to you. Enjoy your paid vacation. But, file a timely grievance and talk to your BA.

Get off browncafe its an easy thing to keep your job after having one reported accident but you must contact your local union business agent and you must file a timely greivance. Seriously, don't procrastinate go outside and get it squared away. I would personally drive to the hall for anything related to suspensions or discharges.
What would the grievance be?