• Start up a conversation

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Edit in outlook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do all of this by myself

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Vitaly

I was looking through some of ups services locations and I noticed that some aren’t accurate ex1: Alaska juneau is set in Washington’s location on a fedex express and I thought well thats was stupid!
Ex2: California redwood is not set on redwoods location (it’s set on another area)
I thought “maybe it be a good idea to recreate it accurately and send it over to ups” (so people wouldn’t get confused. And possibly add one for the ups store locations as well)

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I was looking through some of ups services locations and I noticed that some aren’t accurate ex1: Alaska juneau is set in Washington’s location on a fedex express and I thought well thats was stupid!
Ex2: California redwood is not set on redwoods location (it’s set on another area)
I thought “maybe it be a good idea to recreate it accurately and send it over to ups” (so people wouldn’t get confused. And possibly add one for the ups store locations as well)

Are you looking to sell the information?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

That’s an awesome idea

You’re going to be very rich off of this information

SMGDH!!!