Adios

!Retired!

You may care, you may not. Either way, I'm out of this bitchfest. All I read are pages and pages of personal attacks by the same 3-4 people. Read my sig, you don't like it...leave, and that's what I'm doing. I'll check in once in a while to see if things change.....but, I'm not going to hold my breath.

Oldfart

You may care, you may not. Either way, I'm out of this bitchfest. All I read are pages and pages of personal attacks by the same 3-4 people. Read my sig, you don't like it...leave, and that's what I'm doing. I'll check in once in a while to see if things change.....but, I'm not going to hold my breath.
Hate to see someone leave. I am sure I am one of the people you referred to. I share your opinion about if you don't like it, leave. That goes for this forum and for your job at fedex. Just don't understand how op, bacha,D and a few others can get on here and whine and complain about EVERYTHING company related and then continue to work for the company. Sorry to see you go and don't be a stranger.

dezguy

And right on queue, olddummy jumps up on his soap box to complain about complaining.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

7B047B68-95F3-4FF7-A7B7-19560605999C.gif

vantexan

Hate to see someone leave. I am sure I am one of the people you referred to. I share your opinion about if you don't like it, leave. That goes for this forum and for your job at fedex. Just don't understand how op, bacha,D and a few others can get on here and whine and complain about EVERYTHING company related and then continue to work for the company. Sorry to see you go and don't be a stranger.
If I understand you correctly you were an RTD for most of your time at FedEx. So while the rest of us humped like crazy for decades you spent most of your time on your butt. No wonder you love the company so much and really have no clue as to why we feel the way we do. All hat and no cattle.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
"If you don't like it, leave" is a loser mentality. If it's worth fighting for, stay and fight. If it's not worth fighting for, then leave and don't look back.

TNT Frosty

"If you don't like it, leave" is a loser mentality. If it's worth fighting for, stay and fight. If it's not worth fighting for, then leave and don't look back.

Sorry had to post this here as well.. too hard not to laugh with it connected to your comment as well xD...
Only look back when you enter the exit???

Promotions.jpg

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Just leave!
I hate it when someone announces they are leaving ... they always show back up.

:wink2:

Last edited:

Oldfart

If I understand you correctly you were an RTD for most of your time at FedEx. So while the rest of us humped like crazy for decades you spent most of your time on your butt. No wonder you love the company so much and really have no clue as to why we feel the way we do. All hat and no cattle.
So you are upset that I became an RTD and you didn't? Who's fault is that?