Advice for preloaders

To my fellow preloaders: simply do your best until driver start time and then literally leave; never forget that you're not some superhuman, you're just a normal human being with only 2 arms and hands

That's what I did when I worked preload. Load until drivers are on the clock...then take off. Who cares. If driver was nice to me they got a neatly loaded truck... jerks get a crappy loaded truck.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
To my fellow preloaders: simply do your best until driver start time and then literally leave; never forget that you're not some superhuman, you're just a normal human being with only 2 arms and hands
y.jpg

*driver walks up and looks*
“Ghhhawwd damn it, I got it from here, go on”

*thinks driver just enjoys loading his truck by himself*

“Hey by the way, there’s some PG3 in there somewhere so if you smell something funny”

*walking to clock while posting here*

“ hey guys just let them load it, they enjoy doing it themselves before their on the clock”

This was me by the way

MarvelousMunata

The Scapegoat With Attitude
....i like loading. But just today some other loaders left at driver start time without a sup relieving them and are now allegedly getting warning letters for job abandonment.

Im not gonna say I dont care. But If the driver needs certain stops in certain parts of the truck Ill do it. Whatever makes his job easier, Im all for customer service.

Theres work left? Im entitled to it. Same people leavin early on their own will be the same ones complaining they dont get enough hours and not enough pay in their checks.