This guy put you all to shame! LOL

I really really like you!

090112_r18105_p646.jpg
Don't be a Barney

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
If I could add a couple things. I think it would be perfect -

Had to park my truck inside the old barn, so I could tell the newly retitled PRCD T-S driver, who is now laid off working preload/local sort double shifting how great I am. It's a shame he's laid off. But the company can afford to cut two routes with my work ethic.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
From Reddit:

Started my day by coming in an hour and half early to sort my truck, off the clock ⏰ of course. Made sure to notify preload sup of the misloads on my truck so Preloader could be disciplined (integrity matters 💯). Then led a team stretch 🏃 at PCM (center manager was very impressed with my initiative btw) and told my fellow drivers to make sure to hydrate throughout the day 💦. My route was pretty light today 460 deliveries 46 pickups 980 pieces (normally over 1500 📦 pieces each day). Finished up around 14:30. No lunch or paid breaks for me I don’t believe in stopping and I’m tryna get home 🏡 as early as possible. so dispatch had me go take 80 off another driver. Finished up around 15:15. Swept 2 UPS stores (both only have front door access). Took me bout 45 minutes. On my way back in I clipped not 1 but 2 side mirrors of cars but no one saw me so I kept going 🧑🏼‍🦯. When I returned to the building all On Roads and Center managers lined up outside their offices and gave me a standing ovation. 👏🏼 they told me I put up hall of fame numbers today and was way under allowed/miles while following trace 100%. To them it was the best telematics day they’ve ever seen, but to me it’s just another day at the office 🤷‍♂️. I am the goat 🐐 I am untouchable 💯💯

I’m a former Amazon driver btw so they trained me right over there 🤝🫡
Nothing about a catheter attached to a used Gatorade bottle? This guy is a slacker…

Thebrownblob

From Reddit:

Started my day by coming in an hour and half early to sort my truck, off the clock ⏰ of course. Made sure to notify preload sup of the misloads on my truck so Preloader could be disciplined (integrity matters 💯). Then led a team stretch 🏃 at PCM (center manager was very impressed with my initiative btw) and told my fellow drivers to make sure to hydrate throughout the day 💦. My route was pretty light today 460 deliveries 46 pickups 980 pieces (normally over 1500 📦 pieces each day). Finished up around 14:30. No lunch or paid breaks for me I don’t believe in stopping and I’m tryna get home 🏡 as early as possible. so dispatch had me go take 80 off another driver. Finished up around 15:15. Swept 2 UPS stores (both only have front door access). Took me bout 45 minutes. On my way back in I clipped not 1 but 2 side mirrors of cars but no one saw me so I kept going 🧑🏼‍🦯. When I returned to the building all On Roads and Center managers lined up outside their offices and gave me a standing ovation. 👏🏼 they told me I put up hall of fame numbers today and was way under allowed/miles while following trace 100%. To them it was the best telematics day they’ve ever seen, but to me it’s just another day at the office 🤷‍♂️. I am the goat 🐐 I am untouchable 💯💯

He’ll have a tier 3 accident and be gone in less than a year. The company loves these morons. Until they don’t.

Whereistheunion

From Reddit:

Have 3 late air stops 10 late air, I guarantee you will be hit with a warning ⚠️ letter. All the praise will completely dissappear. Don't allow management to fluff you like this, your doing your laid off union Brothers & sisters a serious disservice working off the clock like that.

anonymous23456

Have 3 late air stops 10 late air, I guarantee you will be hit with a warning ⚠️ letter. All the praise will completely dissappear. Don't allow management to fluff you like this, your doing your laid off union Brothers & sisters a serious disservice working off the clock like that.
Bro! It was a joke. Please read between the lines...not between the cleavage of the hot blonde sup at your center!

RTS313

From Reddit:

IMG_3314.gif

clean hairy

From Reddit:

Sounds like Dave is bragging about his driving days!