This guy put you all to shame! LOL

anonymous23456

From Reddit:

Started my day by coming in an hour and half early to sort my truck, off the clock ⏰ of course. Made sure to notify preload sup of the misloads on my truck so Preloader could be disciplined (integrity matters 💯). Then led a team stretch 🏃 at PCM (center manager was very impressed with my initiative btw) and told my fellow drivers to make sure to hydrate throughout the day 💦. My route was pretty light today 460 deliveries 46 pickups 980 pieces (normally over 1500 📦 pieces each day). Finished up around 14:30. No lunch or paid breaks for me I don’t believe in stopping and I’m tryna get home 🏡 as early as possible. so dispatch had me go take 80 off another driver. Finished up around 15:15. Swept 2 UPS stores (both only have front door access). Took me bout 45 minutes. On my way back in I clipped not 1 but 2 side mirrors of cars but no one saw me so I kept going 🧑🏼‍🦯. When I returned to the building all On Roads and Center managers lined up outside their offices and gave me a standing ovation. 👏🏼 they told me I put up hall of fame numbers today and was way under allowed/miles while following trace 100%. To them it was the best telematics day they’ve ever seen, but to me it’s just another day at the office 🤷‍♂️. I am the goat 🐐 I am untouchable 💯💯

I’m a former Amazon driver btw so they trained me right over there 🤝🫡

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Screenshot_20240210_094027_Chrome.jpg

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
From Reddit:

Started my day by coming in an hour and half early to sort my truck, off the clock ⏰ of course. Made sure to notify preload sup of the misloads on my truck so Preloader could be disciplined (integrity matters 💯). Then led a team stretch 🏃 at PCM (center manager was very impressed with my initiative btw) and told my fellow drivers to make sure to hydrate throughout the day 💦. My route was pretty light today 460 deliveries 46 pickups 980 pieces (normally over 1500 📦 pieces each day). Finished up around 14:30. No lunch or paid breaks for me I don’t believe in stopping and I’m tryna get home 🏡 as early as possible. so dispatch had me go take 80 off another driver. Finished up around 15:15. Swept 2 UPS stores (both only have front door access). Took me bout 45 minutes. On my way back in I clipped not 1 but 2 side mirrors of cars but no one saw me so I kept going 🧑🏼‍🦯. When I returned to the building all On Roads and Center managers lined up outside their offices and gave me a standing ovation. 👏🏼 they told me I put up hall of fame numbers today and was way under allowed/miles while following trace 100%. To them it was the best telematics day they’ve ever seen, but to me it’s just another day at the office 🤷‍♂️. I am the goat 🐐 I am untouchable 💯💯

Total BS story.

542thruNthru

From Reddit:

Sorry but it's @Turdferguson job to post reddit material no one cares about.

Brownwind

From Reddit:

My hero.

Fake news probably AI written to motivate the jokers on that site.

From Reddit:

Beat it Barney
No Reddit over here

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
From Reddit:

?