advice needed!!!

rich01987

So i have been preloading for 2yrs now and i transferref to a brandnew building same local in hopes of landing a full time driver spot i do saturday airs and management keeps telling me they will have a slot for me soon been in the new building for 4 months now and the same things are being said.. I know i have to wait till after peak to be put on the full time driver list.. Do i stay and wait or do i go back to my old building if i can?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
So i have been preloading for 2yrs now and i transferref to a brandnew building same local in hopes of landing a full time driver spot i do saturday airs and management keeps telling me they will have a slot for me soon been in the new building for 4 months now and the same things are being said.. I know i have to wait till after peak to be put on the full time driver list.. Do i stay and wait or do i go back to my old building if i can?
Can you transfer back to your old building after only four months? I'm not sure if you can. I'd ride it out till after peak and see what happens.

barnyard

KTM rider
Holy no patience, bat person.

You waited 2 years and that was too long, so you moved to another building and a couple of months is too long????

I am thinking that you need to take a chill pill.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
images.jpg
images.jpg

UPSGUY72

You better check to see if those 2 building are covered under the same seniority list first. In my local there are 3 buildings and one FT seniority list for all 3 buildings. If they let you transfer not be a education transfer I would say that they might be on the same seniority list.

Also management can tell you anything it all comes down to if you have enough seniority and a clean driving record when they post a position.