Advice on how to deal with driving stress?

542thruNthru

Typical 542.
Damn right!
4EgjO89.gif

PreTrippin’

Getting drunk and falling down
I’ve been driving for over 2 years now and have acquired a lot of seniority that time so that I can bid on some pretty good routes. I’ve also definitely become a better and safer driver during that time. However, I still can’t seem to shake the fear of getting into an accident. I know the union offers job protection but trying to make it 30 years without an accident seems like kind of a daunting feat. Can any vets offer some kind of advice on how to get out of this mindset? Once I’m on the road I’m not too worried about but before I start I just get kind of anxious.
Just crash once and blow your load. It makes things a lot less tense.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I’ve been driving for over 2 years now and have acquired a lot of seniority that time so that I can bid on some pretty good routes. I’ve also definitely become a better and safer driver during that time. However, I still can’t seem to shake the fear of getting into an accident. I know the union offers job protection but trying to make it 30 years without an accident seems like kind of a daunting feat. Can any vets offer some kind of advice on how to get out of this mindset? Once I’m on the road I’m not too worried about but before I start I just get kind of anxious.

Two shots of vodka before work will absolutely take the edge off.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Ok, I don't usually share this secret but if you really want to leave the stress behind I have just one word for you.

Masturbation

Take a 10 min break and rub one out. You'll be stress free for hours. Repeat as needed.

You're welcome.
Geeeeezus, Man. Always with the masturbation. It’s a wonder you haven’t yanked that thing off yet. Lol.

D3570ACE-0DF9-4FEF-A543-7CE06B87D4EF.gif

542thruNthru

Seriously brother. I learned back when I was doing a nickle in the pen that a fifi helps get you through the days.