Affirmative Action Struck Down By SCOTUS

El Correcto

god is dead
So much projection.
That was just an entire rant listing what your own authoritarian party is doing, but pretending Republicans are the ones doing it.

Classic radical left wing tactic.

View attachment 435760
Actually you’re projecting and that is a paraphrased quote from a literal Nazi propagandist Goebbells, to hide it’s origins from dummies who don’t think they are being brainwashed into being Nazis.
Here is rules for radicals, you won’t find that anywhere in there.
“The cleverest trick used in propaganda against Germany during the war was to accuse Germany of what our enemies themselves were doing.”

Here is little fat Goebels’ hissy fit much like you’re now lying and being a demagogue.

Last edited:

El Correcto

god is dead
why do Christians on this site defend Nazi propaganda about Muslims killing gays or lying about their enemies?
E65F4095-9428-4A58-B5E3-614ADC27816A.jpeg

El Correcto

god is dead
Why are you altering the post to make it look like something else other than my agreeing with DIDO's statement? You wouldn't be practicing "rules for radicals" would you?
I’m just saying it’s bad taste to mark an out the closet nazi’s posts as winner. Especially when it has blatant Nazi propaganda in it.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
No an out of the closet one.
Here is where he gets his news from and probably that Nazi propaganda you clicked winner on.

Warning it’s a Nazi page so… ew.
I don't know why you've decided to pretend to be an idiot lately. Your descent into leftism has gotten to the point where you're whining that people who disagree with you are Nazis.

It's not even entertaining.
Everything you post lately is just over the top stupid whiny trash. You're better than this my good friend.

El Correcto

god is dead
I don't know why you've decided to pretend to be an idiot lately. Your descent into leftism has gotten to the point where you're whining that people who disagree with you are Nazis.

It's not even entertaining.
Everything you post lately is just over the top stupid whiny trash. You're better than this my good friend.
No I don’t call everyone a Nazi, I understand where Christian theists are coming from.
You’re a little neo-Nazi Cletus. It’s no more ridiculous or insulting than calling RickyB a communist.

El Correcto

god is dead
I tend to lean towards not executing A-holes but I'm willing to consider A-holes who screw a-holes yet have no tolerance for others.
Intolerance of intolerance is a virtue, not sure where you are getting confused. Don’t declare lgbt people inherently evil or agree with an ideology that says they are deserving of death and go in peace brother.

vantexan

Intolerance of intolerance is a virtue, not sure where you are getting confused. Don’t declare lgbt people inherently evil or agree with an ideology that says they are deserving of death and go in peace brother.
Let's consider the Muslims of Kyrgyzstan. Because the Soviet Union was so hard on religion most of the Kyrgyz are only nominally Muslim. Some are very observant, many observe Ramadan but in living their lives are no more observant than a Christian who only attends Easter services. Being Muslim is something their great grandparents did. But because they're even slightly Muslim you despise them. You are an intolerant hater. A bigot. A bigot who wants to make his personal demons everyone elses.

El Correcto

god is dead
Let's consider the Muslims of Kyrgyzstan. Because the Soviet Union was so hard on religion most of the Kyrgyz are only nominally Muslim. Some are very observant, many observe Ramadan but in living their lives are no more observant than a Christian who only attends Easter services. Being Muslim is something their great grandparents did. But because they're even slightly Muslim you despise them. You are an intolerant hater. A bigot. A bigot who wants to make his personal demons everyone elses.
No see that is where you are confused Muslims come from the same homophobic roots as you and view it as inherently evil and deserving of death. They have the same stories of god destroying cities of “homos”.

Intolerance of intolerance is a virtue.

vantexan

No see that is where you are confused Muslims come from the same homophobic roots as you and view it as inherently evil and deserving of death. They have the same stories of god destroying cities of “homos”.

Intolerance of intolerance is a virtue.
Must be a big scary world for you out there.