Affirmative Action Struck Down By SCOTUS

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
No I don’t call everyone a Nazi, I understand where Christian theists are coming from.
You’re a little neo-Nazi Cletus. It’s no more ridiculous or insulting than calling RickyB a communist.
Waaaaahhh you're a nazi because you're against cutting off little girls' breasts Waaaaahhh

Keep crying hun

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Intolerance of intolerance is not hate.
1617577318167.jpg

El Correcto

god is dead
No actually you're defending child abuse and have fallen victim to the LGBTQIA+-/,* cult. You used to be a normal homo now you've gone full blown leftist.

Very sad.
Oh so we aren’t gonna talk about how you misquoted rules for radicals with a paraphrased quote straight from the biggest Nazi propagandist of the regime that routinely did just like you do.

You defend child abuse, I defend healthcare for minorities.

vantexan

Oh so we aren’t gonna talk about how you misquoted rules for radicals with a paraphrased quote straight from the biggest Nazi propagandist of the regime that routinely did just like you do.

You defend child abuse, I defend healthcare for minorities.
Saul Alinsky never said it?

El Correcto

god is dead
Saul Alinsky never said it?
No I posted rules for radicals in my rebuttal.
Use control+friend with your keyboard and type in the quote, you won’t find it.
It is also routinely attributed to Karl Marx, you won’t find it in his writings either.

Where you will find that sentiment is in Goebbels, which I also included. It’s a common Nazi tactic to deflect and accuse.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

newolddude

The Asian student that couldn’t get in to Harvard and sued because of quotas is not even an American citizen. He’s from Canada.

They couldn’t even find an American to drive their case.

Box Ox

The Asian student that couldn’t get in to Harvard and sued because of quotas is not even an American citizen. He’s from Canada.

They couldn’t even find an American to drive their case.

Maybe American Asians weren't interested in a potential lifetime of the "You're a racist" treatment from leftist Americans for bringing such a case.

Waaaaahhh everyone I disagree with is a racist Waaaaahhh

Pathetic
What is truly pathetic is using a fake quote that is often used by racists to justify their racism, much like the out of context MLK quote bandied about by racists to justify their racism.

Why do you have free reign to violate the TOS? I'm new here, and really don't understand. Are you a moderator, or just buddies with one or more of them?