After interview Pre load supervisor question

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
The one I'm at doesn't have it's own hr they sent someone here to do the interview, plus what would I say to not come off as a weirdo? Lol
Without a contact # to call, you will most likely have to wait and see if they call you...not much left to do.

KBlakk

Overworked & Underpaid
The one I'm at doesn't have it's own hr they sent someone here to do the interview, plus what would I say to not come off as a weirdo? Lol

Every facility has an HR rep assigned to it, they may not be in house at all times due to the fact that they have other facilities that they are assigned to as well but UPS makes them "easy" to contact by company issued cell phone or company issued email both can be obtained from the facility that u are applying or by contacting the district office for your area which is normally published publicly.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Every facility has an HR rep assigned to it, they may not be in house at all times due to the fact that they have other facilities that they are assigned to as well but UPS makes them "easy" to contact by company issued cell phone or company issued email both can be obtained from the facility that u are applying or by contacting the district office for your area which is normally published publicly.

You forgot to mention they are overworked and underpaid!