Hiring process

rafasvt

hello, I wanted to get some insight on the hiring process is for ups. I applied on 9/17/22 and following day I spoke with someone from recruitment center and filled out forms online and even accepted conditional offer pending background check. After background check cleared I made a road rest appointment. I already have a current and valid dot certification that's I took with me to my road test, passed road test and signed it. And I had another appointment interview Friday of 9/31 I never got a call at all I even called and they told me to wait for call. I just want to know if or when my first day will be and if I am even being hired am here wondering and to look out for an email

hello, I wanted to get some insight on the hiring process is for ups. I applied on 9/17/22 and following day I spoke with someone from recruitment center and filled out forms online and even accepted conditional offer pending background check. After background check cleared I made a road rest appointment. I already have a current and valid dot certification that's I took with me to my road test, passed road test and signed it. And I had another appointment interview Friday of 9/31 I never got a call at all I even called and they told me to wait for call. I just want to know if or when my first day will be and if I am even being hired am here wondering and to look out for an email
Just walk away dude you don't want to part-time seasonal job

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

39AA1ED0-0862-49B4-911C-D65C9555F1A9.jpeg

You’d have just as much a chance of getting a right answer from the 8ball

Turdferguson

Just a turd
When they start staffing seasonal drivers, usually after October 15th, take a breath and have some patience, good luck

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Here's what you do- if & when they call back, tell them you are unavailable until Feb 2023.
UPS has a very bad habit of hiring and burning out seasonal workers then to fire them all in January.
Sure they all be told that it is only temp but very few are asked back.
In Feb, HR will be looking for new workers.
That is your best chance of making your 30 days and getting a regular job.

Its_a_me

This is a full time position
Maybe true, but I bet it is still a seasonal position. You work 40 hours a week. They start your training early Nov/late Oct so you are ready to hit the road on Nov 15th and then come Jan 15th you are let go.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
HIRING PROCESS = YOULL NEVER BE A RPCD 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Brownwind

Maybe true, but I bet it is still a seasonal position. You work 40 hours a week. They start your training early Nov/late Oct so you are ready to hit the road on Nov 15th and then come Jan 15th you are let go.
I’m not sure if they will be let go in January. Everyone who’s breathing gets to stay on. Almost impossible to find anyone who even wants to work here anymore so they are keeping them to fight off attrition

Beau

no schedule for orientation date ? did you complete start paperwork like I-9 or direct deposit forms ??