Age Discrimination

Katt55

If you are lucky you will live to be my age at some point...its gonna feel weird, because you won't feel old (hopefully) but you will be judged for ur age and Karma comes back to you..even harder for you than me, because you have gone out of ur way to attack this old lady..lol

bdmiz

If you are lucky you will live to be my age at some point...its gonna feel weird, because you won't feel old (hopefully) but you will be judged for ur age and Karma comes back to you..even harder for you than me, because you have gone out of ur way to attack this old lady..lol
Hi Katt, I am in my late 30's and I've been driving since I was 22. Please listen to me. This job will destroy your body. I don't care how you feel at your age. You seem like a Yes woman, management will see this and completely obliterate your will to work hard. They will crush your soul until you cry for mercy. Walk away now and go live a happy after 50 life.

Katt55

Hi Katt, I am in my late 30's and I've been driving since I was 22. Please listen to me. This job will destroy your body. I don't care how you feel at your age. You seem like a Yes woman, management will see this and completely obliterate your will to work hard. They will crush your soul until you cry for mercy. Walk away now and go live a happy after 50 life.
Thank you for real advice that didn't need to cut me down

Katt55

I was wrong and mistaken to think that we would be on the same page as a comrade, I am saddened that we can't work together..this also makes me think that being one of you is not where it's at.