Ahmaud Arbery's killers all found guilty of Murder

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Yes it does.
1637976944521.jpeg

Yuup. Somebody should have shot this :censored2:.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
The only things the McDaniels did wrong was thinking there was any justice in this country left, thinking that black supremacist system wouldn’t persecute them for doing the right thing on behalf of a neighbor in need.

True American heros. Armed Robbery was guilty as hell and we all know it from the proof presented.
1637977177243.jpeg

True American Hero & Patriot shot this bitch.

BigGuy2732

The insurrection on January 6th at the Capitol is just the beginning.
All we need is a right wing leader who can protect us from the consequences of action and it's on. The Left and its court systems bail out antifa constantly. It's still too early for anyone on the right to engage, but once we get a solid leader who can put his people atop of institutions and infiltrate where it needs to be infiltrated, I'm selling everything I have and dying for that cause.

PT Car Washer

All we need is a right wing leader who can protect us from the consequences of action and it's on. The Left and its court systems bail out antifa constantly. It's still too early for anyone on the right to engage, but once we get a solid leader who can put his people atop of institutions and infiltrate where it needs to be infiltrated, I'm selling everything I have and dying for that cause.
trump did his best. Fortunately for American Democracy, his best wasn't good enough.

MAKAVELI

the truth is always in the middle. One of the questions that was never answered is why he crossed a distance of approximatley 5 feet to attack a man who was holding a shotgun on him and trying to detain him. most people would have thrown their hands up in the air rather than do something so stupid.
It's called fight or flight response. I would expect a so called vet to understand that concept.