Ahmaud Arbery's killers all found guilty of Murder

Non liberal

Travis McMichael, who shot fatally shot Arbery in February 2020, was convicted on all nine charges, including malice murder and four counts of felony murder.

McMichael's father, Gregory McMichael, 65, was found not guilty of malice murder, but was convicted on the remaining charges, including the felony murder counts.

The McMichael's neighbor, William "Roddie" Bryan, 53, was found guilty of two of the felony murder counts and a charge of criminal intent to commit a felony.
So the neighbor dude that followed along in his truck is guilty of two counts of felony murder, yet this racist pig is only guilty of one and msm didn’t even cover the story? Hmm… I wonder why?….

Attachments

• 3F200455-3A9C-4075-9B24-198D8A09E324.png
    3F200455-3A9C-4075-9B24-198D8A09E324.png
    463.9 KB · Views: 51

Sportello

Banned
So the neighbor dude that followed along in his truck is guilty of two counts of felony murder, yet this racist pig is only guilty of one and msm didn’t even cover the story? Hmm… I wonder why?….
They’ve requested the death penalty for that murder.
I’ve seen the story on msm, maybe operator error on your part.

Non liberal

They’ve requested the death penalty for that murder.
I’ve seen the story on msm, maybe operator error on your part.
Can’t find it when you look it up online. No msm anyway. Even when it happened, it never garnered the kind of attention the arbery case or any case shining negative light on a black man received.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
This story generated a great deal of attention in the press,perhaps you missed it.

Non liberal

This story generated a great deal of attention in the press,perhaps you missed it.
Lol, yeah, looks like local news. WRAL?? I’m talking national news. No cnn, no abc, no msnbc. They’re all racist programs. If that was a white side blowing a 5yr old black kids head off, this country would’ve burned for a year straight and the msm would’ve made sure of it. It’s a clown world.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Lol, yeah, looks like local news. WRAL?? I’m talking national news. No cnn, no abc, no msnbc. They’re all racist programs. If that was a white side blowing a 5yr old black kids head off, this country would’ve burned for a year straight and the msm would’ve made sure of it. It’s a clown world.
I'm not going to spoon feed you results,it was reported on the larger sites as well. You are just being bloody minded. Enjoy your delusions old boy

Non liberal

I'm not going to spoon feed you results,it was reported on the larger sites as well. You are just being bloody minded. Enjoy your delusions old boy
I’m not old, stooge. and it’s not there, I’ve looked. And I also remember when it happened. Cnn may have had the story on one time that is it, nobody else. If the races were flipped, it would have been updates every night until the guy was incarcerated, just like scum bag Floyd, and the arbery case. It’s just amazing how you don’t see any white people out burning up the streets and stealing everything they can get their hands on. They certainly have a reason to.

PT Car Washer

I’m not old, stooge. and it’s not there, I’ve looked. And I also remember when it happened. Cnn may have had the story on one time that is it, nobody else. If the races were flipped, it would have been updates every night until the guy was incarcerated, just like scum bag Floyd, and the arbery case. It’s just amazing how you don’t see any white people out burning up the streets and stealing everything they can get their hands on. They certainly have a reason to.
Must be a conspiracy.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It was ignored by mainstream media until conservative commentators publicized it.

Then the media covered it, but the story wasn't about the killing, the story was about conservatives covering the story.

Non liberal

Must be a conspiracy.
Not a conspiracy, they are actually working with democrats because they are democrats to shame their white voters into voting for them, and piss off the black voters so they also get out to vote. They have an agenda to crush the freedom loving Republican Party. That’s all. A racist black murderer goes against their narrative and can’t exist in their world they are pushing for.

Non liberal

It was ignored by mainstream media until conservative commentators publicized it.

Then the media covered it, but the story wasn't about the killing, the story was about conservatives covering the story.
I didn’t see or hear anything from anyone but cnn one time. I’ve watched 60 minutes do a weeks worth of stories on that ridiculous almost “crime” of protesting a gay parade in Idaho. 5 days straight for that nonsense.

nWo

Sentenced to life plus 10 years for federal hate crime charges. And he must serve his sentence in a state prison not a federal prison. Boy messed around and found out.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Sentenced to life plus 10 years for federal hate crime charges. And he must serve his sentence in a state prison not a federal prison. Boy messed around and found out.
Ghetto thug trespasses in your neighborhood.
You try to stop him, and he attacks you.
You stop him from beating you.
You go to prison for life.

This is democraps' America.