Air Travel Boorish Behavior In The News

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Three NY gals in a heap of trouble. They pummeled a security guard and hurt another airline employee.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Three NY gals in a heap of trouble. They pummeled a security guard and hurt another airline employee.

Hmmmmm….I wonder where they’re from

Wally

The attorney for the defense should tell the judge, "Your Honor, this was all a simple "passport problem", ...PASSPORT SCOTCH"!!!

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

UnionStrong

While it’s not air travel, it’s definitely boorish behavior.
Let ‘em eat hamburgers

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Can’t blame them for rioting if I’am headed to the corral I’am either gettin me some steak or kickin some ass

Babagounj

Strength through joy

United Airlines last week announced the start of its training program as the airline industry faces down projections of a massive pilot shortage over the next decade.
The United Aviate Academy is the first flight school owned by a major U.S. airline.
United welcomed its first class of students, which is made up of 80% women or people of color.
United projects that the academy will train around 5,000 new pilots by 2030 – fulfilling half of its plan to recruit 10,000 new pilots in that time to combat the shortage

UnionStrong

United Airlines last week announced the start of its training program as the airline industry faces down projections of a massive pilot shortage over the next decade.
The United Aviate Academy is the first flight school owned by a major U.S. airline.
United welcomed its first class of students, which is made up of 80% women or people of color.
United projects that the academy will train around 5,000 new pilots by 2030 – fulfilling half of its plan to recruit 10,000 new pilots in that time to combat the shortage
Guess I won’t be flying anymore

Wally

Ok... affirmative action candidates? We want "just ok" pilots?

I wonder if the shortage is a result of cutbacks?

Last edited:

oldngray

nowhere special
Ok... affirmative action candidates? We want "just ok" pilots?
Otto.jpg

rod

Retired 22 years

Looks like Obama's Kids VS. White Trash.