Alex Jones ordered to pay nearly a BILLION dollars to the families of Sandy Hook victims

Thebrownblob

Which is why I think the country should break apart. Let them install their liberal paradise with their liberal ideas and see how it goes. The trouble with liberals is they want their way for the whole world. There's a reason people are moving out of New York and California to Texas and Floirida. They want what works. But that movement is making the country more and more polarized. It's eroding the tax base of states that very much need those taxes to support their spending. One way or another this will come to a head. You want violent revolution? If the libs try to take over the prospering red states by imposing a one party control system that forces red states to accept their point of view I think we'll see it. My point is and always has been that we should do everything possible within the framework of the Constitution to avoid violent outbreaks. Where I disagree with some on the Right is they seem to want the violence now. They're impatient. People should learn from history. Take a look at the breakup of Yugoslavia for an idea of just how bad it could get. Then magnify that many times.
Hmmm Maybe, but half the Republican party is liberal.

vantexan

You’re talking about in Washington DC plenty of moderate Democrats in state legislatures. Because they actually have to answer to the constituents
I think you're talking about social issues? Where are they moderate fiscally? It's the spending that has them in a bind. Very liberal Vermont just elected a Republican governor. I think they see the need to rein in spending. That's working within the Constitution.

Thebrownblob

I think you're talking about social issues? Where are they moderate fiscally? It's the spending that has them in a bind. Very liberal Vermont just elected a Republican governor. I think they see the need to rein in spending. That's working within the Constitution.
Seriously where are the moderate republicans? These people all spend like drunken sailors there’s barely any difference between as far as that goes. The social issues is the only thing that you can even remotely point to that they may differ on

vantexan

Seriously where are the moderate republicans? These people all spend like drunken sailors there’s barely any difference between as far as that goes. The social issues is the only thing that you can even remotely point to that they may differ on
100 Republicans in the House refused to go along with Trump's huge increase in military spending. They're known as the Freedom Caucus. As I mentioned earlier all this spending causing inflation and jacking up interest rates will force the government to cut spending. Unfortunately that'll be offset by a huge increase in interest to service the debt. I hope it's clarified in '24 just where we stand financially and people elect a responsible leader to put us on a better path. If not we're all screwed.

TheDudeAbides92

I’m gloaming? The party you swear to thinks by and large elections are fraudulent. But I’m the one gloaming? Ok no this is reality my friend nothing will be fixed because it’s purposely broken and as soon as you figure that out you will realize you’re wasting your time.
Both parties are on board with this digital American idol style mail out voting and cheating process. No doubt on that. I suspect the repubicans are aware they can’t win in this system but theyre being paid or threatened to shut their mouths. WWE

Last edited:

newolddude

According to court papers dated 29 August, reported by CNN, Jones spent $93,180 in July, excluding legal fees, but including more than $15,000 to the first of his two ex-wives, $7,900 for “housekeeping”, $6,338 on entertainment and meals, and $3,388 on groceries.