Always Dress Before Morning Coffee

moreluck

golden ticket member
I may pour my first cup of coffee right out of bed, but at least I have pj's on. Sometimes they are Tinker Bell and sometimes Mickey Mouse. Love the character pj's!!

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
In the morning we like to wear our matching Mao Zedong or Che Guevara pj's around the jones household :happy-very:

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Its a good thing he wasn't frying bacon like that. Maybe he will decide to invest in some shades or blinds after this.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I wear what I want or don't want inside my place, if the new next door people don't like it then they should has not built that house there.

diesel96

It would be fair to A) have the police report
B) Hear the defense statement

It sure would be helpful to determine how close the window is to the proxzimity of the street or sidewalk. Is there any obstructions with the view. Was the defendent observed as flaunting, like smushung his junk on the window, or behaving normally having a cup of joe. And why wouldn't the defendent close his blinds when his coco-nuts are flailing in the breeze.....these questions have got to be asks before given an opinion on this matter....:stalker:

over9five

Staff member
I found it strange that the guy was arrested instead of the peeping tom. It doesn't say it in Wkmacs link, but the peeping tom just happens to be the wife of a police officer. Hmmm