Am I being steamrolled?

chev

Nightcrawler
This an example of why I got out of brown trucks. It seem like they are always looking for something to nail you on.:angry:

LiL"Comet"

If you p/u your drvr log ever morning w/ all information inside, during the day use it like its intended for. Then turn in back in when you completed everything turn in envelope, diad, and drvr pouch then whomever your pcs (oms) goes through everything to sort send out that night. Not only is it the responsibility for that person as-well but yours and reg. drvr for not taking it out or doing something about it? Did the call tag not have any information on the back? Did you take it and track it yourself? I'm not sure in all these different discussion that happen on here if anyone who ever you are does not take the time of remember what the main point? UPS customers they are something that's called revenue "how we all get paid" responsibility for things gets pawned off on one or the other. I'm not all attacking you in any way Puck:peaceful: but our customers think right now we are the worst company for damages (which goes hand -n- hand w/ situations as call-tags. etc for dis-service) :sad-little:Fred-ex is on top for this. We have to keep our customer retention and grow the business always. You will not get in trouble for this when it all gets resolved what ever way will happen, you file against. I believe it was Danny Boy who said get your documentation that's all you need to overturn, without documents you or management don't have a case. Does anyone see change round them, when it comes to our economy? Volume, jobs(cut routes)( admins) 22.3 and more without the revenue things will change. By admin I meant non union jobs its very concerning to me when I know the dollar amount our district is down one a daily basis and year to date. Yes ups is making money (maintaining) but not where it should be, our stock was $69 as of Jan 1st as of Friday Sept. 19 it was the same price. Nothing lost but maintained that's good but it should be much better. Service we are # 1 in our business but if we continue not servicing them and damaging products UPS will not stay on top. (IDoLess here's chapt. for u)lol

I feel better now... sorry didn't mean to pull out the holy grail

LiL"Comet"

Wow--I now understand the term "long winded".

Let's see if we can summarize this sermon in a few words:

Take care of your business!!

I do take care of my business UPTIGHT that's why I have some knowledge of things that matter on our jobs here and do what I can to keep business even if somethings not my responsibility to take care of. What is it about a Yankee that makes you so uptight anyway? You always have something smart to say or you call it being sarcastic? You target certain people I see give them a hard time and I happen to be one of them but that's OK your kind don't' bother me at all..... By the way since my post are so well liked by you I will send you the uncut version I like to write books I'll send you a few extra chapters. lol :wink2:

BigBrownSanta

I do take care of my business UPTIGHT that's why I have some knowledge of things that matter on our jobs here and do what I can to keep business even if somethings not my responsibility to take care of. What is it about a Yankee that makes you so uptight anyway? You always have something smart to say or you call it being sarcastic? You target certain people I see give them a hard time and I happen to be one of them but that's OK your kind don't' bother me at all..... By the way since my post are so well liked by you I will send you the uncut version I like to write books I'll send you a few extra chapters. lol :wink2:

It's really none of my business and I hope you don't take it in a negative way, but it is very hard to understand what you are saying sometimes. It's like you combine 2 or 3 thoughts into one sentence without punctuation.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

It's really none of my business and I hope you don't take it in a negative way, but it is very hard to understand what you are saying sometimes. It's like you combine 2 or 3 thoughts into one sentence without punctuation.

LC, BBS summed it up nicely. I'm sure that you have a lot to offer but it is a struggle to decipher what you are trying to say just to get what you are saying.

browniehound

Just to play Devils Advocate.....

So you sign off your DVIR in the AM, and find a call tag.

1. Why DIDN'T you attempt or sheet it?

or 2. Why didn't you call in and ask what you should do with it?

Honestly, I think going after a cover driver for this is shameful. Hopefully you will work MUCH more safely on all routes you cover from now on.

I think this the only thing you are guilty of (not bringing it to someone's attention). If you sign off your DVIR everyday then they know you saw it. You should have just brought it to the OMS and asked what to do with it. What about the other drivers that did the route and ignored the call tag prior to you?

I'm thinking if it wasn't in your EDD and the pick-up date was 2 weeks ago then you shouldn't have been required to make an attempt on it. I certainly don't think this requires a warning letter and if your steward does I think your center needs to find a new steward!

I guess you can learn from this and just take it to the office to CYA. Thats what its all about here at UPS, right? CYA?