Am I close to being rehired permanently?

PT Car Washer

Haha but really is this a good thing or should I be worried?

Sent using BrownCafe App
Not a bad thing. It is easier work in my opinion and you do get the extra $1.00 Means nobody wants to take the sort test. Maybe they think it is too hard. It's not. Or they don't want to give up unload seniority so they can go home early every night. Most likely. When they ask you to be a PT sup is when you should worry.

Hastey23

Not a bad thing. It is easier work in my opinion and you do get the extra $1.00 Means nobody wants to take the sort test. Maybe they think it is too hard. It's not. Or they don't want to give up unload seniority so they can go home early every night. Most likely. When they ask you to be a PT sup is when you should worry.

I just got hired on and they put me on unload instead of loader because they want me to learn the sort because they need sorters I guess and everyone is telling me I'm extremely lucky to start as an unloader instead of a loader and I agree because it doesn't look very fun.

Sent using BrownCafe App

moriar7y

I'll give you some advice: be early, every day. Unload/Sort aisle sets the pace for the entire building, and if unload gets off to a bad start, it means the entire building has a bad day. It's a big responsibility, and you should treat it as such.

Sent using BrownCafe App

nystripe96

Loading is easier imo. Did it for two years, unloaded a few months & hating it. Shift seems longer & it's pretty boring & more dangerous than loading

Sent using BrownCafe App