Amazon contract up?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I just remember when I went to driving school Roswell was hiring 30 drivers to be full time so I requested to just transfer and lose my senority to be an off the street hire and my driving instructor told me to be patient that this summer something would be announced. Now I know everyone is full of :censored2: at ups but idk just seems odd with everything that is occurring
Something is most certainly up. Lots of speculation as to what that is but something is up.

We are hiring tons of drivers and have tons of drivers on layoff right now.

UPS4Life

I know nothing about Amazon contracts but I do know that last week I read in a Texas paper in an Amazon ad a list of about 25 zip codes around the Dallas area that now offered SAME DAY Amazon delivery via an Amazon truck to a pickup box in your area.
I would assume say day delivery would cost a fortune so wouldn't it be easier to just got out to the store and buy whatever it is you need/want since it apparently isn't even going to get dropped off at your door? Unless that one item nobody has but I generally go to Amazon to find the item I want/need at a cheaper price. If I'm paying 50$ for shipping id rather just go pick it up at the store.

Sent using BrownCafe App