Amazon drops USPS

oldngray

nowhere special
I don't do Apple
picdump_1392_28.jpg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Why would they even put a surepost label on it. Don't think that is an accurate post.
Some sup probably said our surepost is going directly to the post office now.

What he meant is those packages are being taken to the post office by ammazon. However they aren't surepost packages they are USPS packages but it's taking away from our surepost volume.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Viglink. Here's today's revenue report. I made $3.73 in the last month from both forums I admin. Yep, this forum admin thing is a real money maker...

View attachment 151083
Cheryl, I'm so sorry you feel you have to constantly justify your motives for starting this site and the money you make as a result, no matter how little, to people who can't appreciate that they are using a FREE service.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Cheryl, I'm so sorry you feel you have to constantly justify your motives for starting this site and the money you make as a result, no matter how little, to people who can't appreciate that they are using a FREE service.
I'm sorry she doesn't make more money, if she isn't?

Every website I have ever visited has been a "FREE" service.
If it isn't, I "x" out of it.

But never have I ever considered that Facebook, ESPN, or any other site wasn't there for profit, and through advertising, that we aren't ultimately paying for it in every product and service we purchase.

You are naive if you think this site is like the public library.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I'm sorry she doesn't make more money, if she isn't?

Every website I have ever visited has been a "FREE" service.
If it isn't, I "x" out of it.

But never have I ever considered that Facebook, ESPN, or any other site wasn't there for profit, and through advertising, that we aren't ultimately paying for it in every product and service we purchase.

You are naive if you think this site is like the public library.
Which is great, but I've seen people unfairly badger her about it. I could not care less if she's making millions off of it. She's explained many times that the site is paid for by the ads that pop up for guests.