Amazon drops USPS

Box Ox

She's explained many times that the site is paid for by the ads that pop up for guests.

I think she deserves all the $$ she can get for giving me a place to post really stupid memes all the time. And to communicate with folks who understand how the UPS sausage is made. Even my closest real lifers couldn't understand. So it can be therapeutic.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Some sup probably said our surepost is going directly to the post office now.

What he meant is those packages are being taken to the post office by ammazon. However they aren't surepost packages they are USPS packages but it's taking away from our surepost volume.
Yes, sorry. Not sure why I put Surepost.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Viglink. Here's today's revenue report. I made $3.73 in the last month from both forums I admin. Yep, this forum admin thing is a real money maker...

View attachment 151083

Trying to understand this "dashboard"?

Looks like all the revenue came from 2 days, with a near flatline the remaining 28?

Makes me wonder why this software would even be deployed on the site, for a mere $40 a year.

Again, I would hope Cheryl should make a tidy profit here.
I have been enjoying this site for 10 years.
Awfully well done.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Trying to understand this "dashboard"?

Looks like all the revenue came from 2 days, with a near flatline the remaining 28?

Makes me wonder why this software would even be deployed on the site, for a mere $40 a year.

Again, I would hope Cheryl should make a tidy profit here.
I have been enjoying this site for 10 years.
Awfully well done.
Here's the earnings I've made since 1/2015. We had a few member posting affiliate links back in the day that were converted by viglink. Sometimes people post things here trying to sell stuff, I think you understand that since you did try to sell stuff here too.

I discourage that type of posting and if it's a link to a major affiliate type place viglink automatically converts it to a link that earns this site a comission. Affiliate links aren't posted here very often anymore.

upload_2017-8-17_21-19-25.png