Amazon DSP Drivers reveal the challenges of One-Day Shipping.

PPH_over_9000

He had the ol turn the corner to fast top shelf El bongo fall off o.
No, he had the whole floor slide-o into the middle, with poorly constructed walls turning into piles and spreading. You can tell the few boxes that fell from the top be the vertical stance, and it's not many at all.

Pic was only taken to explain the time spent sorting.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
No, he had the whole floor slide-o into the middle, with poorly constructed walls turning into piles and spreading. You can tell the few boxes that fell from the top, and it's not many at all.

Can’t fool a veteran of this type of mess! Lol

UnionStrong

Okay, hold on a second

View attachment 363197

So you want them to pile another 40 stops in there, huh? Probably a couple more apartments where 1 stop breaks down into 20-30, that sounds good, yeah?

This may not be "fully loaded" by strict definition but it's so poorly loaded that I think the term can still apply.

Feel free to continue splitting hairs.
Loads like that I would stomp my way through. Damaged? :censored2: em

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
No, he had the whole floor slide-o into the middle, with poorly constructed walls turning into piles and spreading. You can tell the few boxes that fell from the top be the vertical stance, and it's not many at all.

Hey mister 12?. Where is the picture of that shiny top shelf?

PPH_over_9000

Can’t fool a veteran of this type of mess! Lol

Not trying to, but it is what it is. Most of what's in the aisle is supposed to be there. Apartment complexes on one side and a a townhouse/duplex/apartment neighborhood on the other. All the smalls were piled on top of a few irregs on the apartment side. That's an instant :censored2:load of packages in the aisle at the first turn.

Seriously, the neighborhood side stayed put because the boxes were heavy and stacked properly. The apartment side emptied itself from underneath the shelf, and both sides had mini walls lining the sides that helped make a pile.You can make a pretty good guess what slid and what fell just by a few visualcues.

You're not wrong, though, things definitely fell from the top but it really wasn't much. The trick was hitting the tight neighborhood and apartments first and I was able to clean up and sort it all no problem. It just was a bummer that this happened around 1pm right after picking up the second truck.

PPH_over_9000

Hey mister 12?. Where is the picture of that shiny top shelf?
See, you've got one digit right and another wrong already, and you've still got more to go.

Keep trying, brother, I like your confidence. Asking me for pics, jfc.

Enhance! Enhance! ENHANCE!!! You're looking hard enough for my bay number-- you might as well try squinting for those shelves while you're at it.

UnionStrong

Not trying to, but it is what it is. Most of what's in the aisle is supposed to be there. Apartment complexes on one side and a a townhouse/duplex/apartment neighborhood on the other. All the smalls were piled on top of a few irregs on the apartment side. That's an instant :censored2:load of packages in the aisle at the first turn.

Seriously, the neighborhood side stayed put because the boxes were heavy and stacked properly. The apartment side emptied itself from underneath the shelf, and both sides had mini walls lining the sides that helped make a pile.You can make a pretty good guess what slid and what fell just by a few visualcues.

You're not wrong, though, things definitely fell from the top but it really wasn't much. The trick was hitting the tight neighborhood and apartments first and I was able to clean up and sort it all no problem. It just was a bummer that this happened around 1pm right after picking up the second truck.
We’ve ALL been there before brother!