Amazon DSP Drivers reveal the challenges of One-Day Shipping.

PPH_over_9000

Seven.

My PVD worked 5 hours and did 10 stops yesterday. Left the other 20 stops for me to finish

lol!

They paired me with a beast yesterday. Met up with her twice-- we just cleared a shelf at each meet-up. The first time she took 36 stops off me, met up an hour and a half later and she took another 40-45. That left me with 62 stops and we both finished within about 20min of each other. There was some overlap because I didn't give her irregs or over-sized packages, but still. We packed her car tight, to the point where I asked multiple times if she was taking too much work at once.

I understand why you guys hate PVDs. I really do. As a 22.4, though? These people are godsends.

I'd much prefer to have a PVD tethered to me all day than to have to manage a helper for half the day.

evilleace

lol!

They paired me with a beast yesterday. Met up with her twice-- we just cleared a shelf at each meet-up. The first time she took 36 stops off me, met up an hour and a half later and she took another 40-45. That left me with 62 stops
Why would you give half your work away?

PPH_over_9000

Why would you give half your work away?

I would never give half the work away!

It was only a third. I was on my second truck and had 150 stops left by 1pm. On top of that, the trucks were moved around after we left the building and I took the wrong second truck out to my route. Made it about 6 stops and "Not Found"s in before I realized the :censored2:-up.

That PVD came through and saved the day.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
I would never give half the work away!

It was only a third. I was on my second truck and had 150 stops left by 1pm. On top of that, the trucks were moved around after we left the building and I took the wrong second truck out to my route. Made it about 6 stops and "Not Found"s in before I realized the :censored2:-up.

That PVD came through and saved the day.
Oooohhh boy.....