Amazon DSP Drivers reveal the challenges of One-Day Shipping.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Look at third world countries and why they continue to allow labor abuse.

Simple reason, the population accepts it vs the alternative of scraping by making :censored2:ty quality products for Americans.

But god forbid we charge for shipping

Captain Qwark

"I don't deserve these bulbous buttocks."
I had to laugh at what the lady said at around 10:00 comparing Amazon to UPS: ..."and they [UPS] don't slay you with all these packages..."
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
How does that first lady work with dem fingernails?

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
3B0B70E1-9DEC-4414-BA22-299B14BF8595.gif

Amazons apartment complex delivery training module looks like some serious stuff

One of the FedEx Ground guys was running up to the apartment building I was delivering to today. I kindly held the door for him as he was running in dropping packages. Found out he had 320+ stops (not pieces mind you) to my 136 today... I just shook my head and strolled back down the ramp to the package car and met him at the next building.
I still can't believe they get anybody to work for them
Especially for what they pay them

542thruNthru

I think most seasoned UPS drivers laugh at most of the complaints we hear from Amazon drivers. I did like how the guy near the beginning of the video admitted that the peak fiasco of 2013 was more or less Amazon’s fault.
I love how people come up to me and tell me how bad it is for Amazon employees. I always shake my head and tell them we've been dealing with the same crap for much long it's just the media doesn't care because it's not good click bait like Amazon is.

All in all it's good though that those types of articles are coming out. Helps empower workers to try and better their working conditions and hopefully help organize amazon workers down the road.