Amazon earnings.

MAKAVELI

I'm not saying he is hurting. But if I lost 7 billion in a matter of minutes I wouldn't be too thrilled. Especially when most of his fortune is essentially just on paper.
And tomorrow he can make 10 billion . I don't think he is worried about losses on one day. It's more of what the long-term trend is for Amazon.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Right now, I am getting hammered with Cyber Q ads because a friend bought one, asked me a question and I googled it and found the answer. I have zero intention of buying one as I already have a different controller that works very well. Same thing with razors. I ordered a bunch from a company and after I ordered a 5 year supply (they were having a special), my online ads were dominated by ads from the place where I ordered the razors.

Stupid, stupid, stupid.
Totally true... It's getting old going to any site and seeing ads on previous goods that I have looked at on line but have no intentions on buying... It's absolutely ridiculous how much companies spend on this marketing... Mindblowning

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Totally true... It's getting old going to any site and seeing ads on previous goods that I have looked at on line but have no intentions on buying... It's absolutely ridiculous how much companies spend on this marketing... Mindblowning
I wonder how many people actually click on them. I see so many I'm oblivious to them anymore.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I wonder how many people actually click on them. I see so many I'm oblivious to them anymore.
I try to click on the box that says don't show me this again or that ad is irrelevant ... But they still show up.... I don't buy anything because of the ads... Period

oldngray

nowhere special
I frequently clear my cache and don't log into Amazon until I am ready to buy. I don't get many of those targeted ads.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I stood behind a young guy (20)in a buffet line in Vegas and his guages were as big as the ones in this picture...
I couldn't stop staring so we started talking to this fellow.....he was really nice and used to all the stares. I still don't understand the gauges, but he was nice. The fact that my tattooed daughter with the partial raspberry hair was with us helped to break the ice.

Whoops, my bad. I thought this was the Amazon Earrings thread!

Sorry.