Amazon/Fedex

clean hairy

Sigh.
I have not been able to get away from that. I am getting better at it, but every now and then.... kind of snuck up on my too. I actually never ordered from them until I started getting Amazon gift cards.
Just wondering why folks will not set foot in wal mart (since they are not union)
BUT, they buy stuff from Amazon which is non union as well.
Seems kind of odd.....

Rack em

Made the Podium
It doesn't matter what "we do"
I'm probably one of the few people they don't have an Amazon account. But my kids prefer everything from them. Times are changing
I got rid of my amazon account years ago. Haven't ordered anything from there since I had an account. If I need something I go to a :censored2:ing store because I'm not a lazy piece of :censored2:. Amazon id making people extremely lazy!

no_map_needed

Knowledge is key, Experience is power.
I still have not walked through the front door at Walmart (I have had to deliver there, which goes to the back door, so I cannot truthfully say that I have never been to Walmart.)

Walmart has inside deliveries. One day you will be forced to enter one my friend.

barnyard

KTM rider
Walmart has inside deliveries. One day you will be forced to enter one my friend.

I have a bid route and there is not a Walmart on it and it is doubtful that they would build on my route. Even when I was a cover guy, I was high enough in seniority that the routes I worked were rural enough to not have one. I have been in package for 17 years, I know how it works.