Amazon in area

Buzz123

There’s a new Amazon in my area & I was wondering if it will effect the drivers at the bottom of the seniority list. I am a 22 4 driver , will I still be working everyday even after the Amazon building is built ?

JustDeliverIt

Amazon has built a few warehouses around here in the last few years. Bigger issue is the delivering the stuff. Volume from them has been dropping the past month from them for us. Today was the first day we didn’t get a direct trailer from them. Usually get a few thousand pieces a day, last week we had some days in the hundreds. Now today was zero. Not sure how long it will last but we’ve been having more routes cut the past month and many of us are working 9 hrs max. Sure it’s not totally because of Amazon but it sure doesn’t help.

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
When Amazon started delivering their own stuff in my area we lost half our stops. That isn’t a joke, it was like Thanos snapping his finger.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
If China EMP’s us and knocks out our satellites-they don’t have a clue what do.
111AE817-C69E-4149-ACFC-35A7A5DAAC0C.gif

163A387F-5C63-4A11-840D-8ED8CCBF06FD.gif

Overpaid Union Thug

There’s no need to worry about Amazon. Soon Americans will weaken up and stop buying from that tech tyrant and learn how to use coupons and sales to beat Amazons’s prices.

JUST KIDDING. WE ARE DOOMED.
:panicsmiley::panicsmiley::panicsmiley::panicsmiley::panicsmiley::panicsmiley:

Last edited: