Amazon is going to put UPS and FedEx out of business

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I don't give treats to dogs, the treat bag is for my wife. When you use a service dog, you continuously reward it with bits of its dry food when it completes a difficult task. My wife got her first guide dog in January but it had health issues and had to be retired early. She is going back to guide dog school for three weeks next month to train with a replacement dog so she is buying things for it. Her last dog was the black lab I use as a profile photo.

Johney

“They would say, ‘OK, get it done,’” a former delivery company manager said. “And as long as it was delivered before deadline that day, that would make their location look amazing, they may turn their head.”
Let me guess.

KoennenTiger

A spokesperson with Amazon said the delivery driver was hired through a third-party company.

“This does not reflect the high standards we have for our contracted carriers. We are working with customers to make this right,”

Mmmmmmmhhhhmmmmmm

The company says we don't care about you. In bizzaro world the real people their say back, we don't care about you either

But math!!!

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
A spokesperson with Amazon said the delivery driver was hired through a third-party company.

“This does not reflect the high standards we have for our contracted carriers. We are working with customers to make this right,”

Mmmmmmmhhhhmmmmmm
Maybe instead it should read: "It just reflects the low standards of the bottom feeders they hire".
Cut to the (obvious) chase.

You get what you pay for.

How's the view?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

we can't dr surepost at the PO. Need signature.

upload_2019-12-4_7-28-35.jpeg