Amazon Lockers Are

Are Amazon Lockers Residential or Commercial?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Does the driver determine that at the time he gets to the locker? Then possibly having to back into an area he already serviced earlier in the day?
You lug the item to the apartment door. Like a normal delivery.
Although I know most of the old timers will simply leave the irreg in front of the lockers if it is an apartment commons. Missing items be damned. Especially if the lobby is already secured with a code.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I don't have any Amazon lockers. But if I did, I would know about how big of a package would fit in one. So if I had one larger than the locker, I would attempt a delivery to the actual address while on route.

542thruNthru

I don't have any Amazon lockers. But if I did, I would know about how big of a package would fit in one. So if I had one larger than the locker, I would attempt a delivery to the actual address while on route.

I believe amazon locker packages only have the address for the Amazon lockers. So if it's too big then it's refused.

542thruNthru

You lug the item to the apartment door. Like a normal delivery.
Although I know most of the old timers will simply leave the irreg in front of the lockers if it is an apartment commons. Missing items be damned. Especially if the lobby is already secured with a code.

Any driver that leaves a package at the lockers or in a lobby instead of going to the door is a runner.

Deliver the packages to the door, get on 9.5 and do less work. Simple as that.

Whither

Scofflaw
Any driver that leaves a package at the lockers or in a lobby instead of going to the door is a runner.

Deliver the packages to the door, get on 9.5 and do less work. Simple as that.

There are secured apts here where the staff insists that we don't make attempts to the door and leave anything that won't fit outside the locker. Fine by me. I always have them sign for it. LA - Mail Room, location: Pkg Room.

542thruNthru

There are secured apts here where the staff insists that we don't make attempts to the door and leave anything that won't fit outside the locker. Fine by me. I always have them sign for it. LA - Mail Room, location: Pkg Room.

That's a different story. If the complex doesn't want you to go to the door then by all means leave them with them.

SandSpida

Your chances of seeing a chic naked at a locker is nearly 0%, that’s why I agree with 542 and run them off. Plus you can get a whif of some good weed outside most apartments.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Does the driver determine that at the time he gets to the locker? Then possibly having to back into an area he already serviced earlier in the day?
When I’m organizing the locker boxes I always prerecord and set the irregs in the back. After I finish at the lockers I go attempt the big ones. 1st floor I will DR every single time if it’s an irreg. Anything above I go knock to see if there’s somebody home that will help me. If not it goes to the office