"Amazon Shipping" Service

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Well, we've been speculating lately about whether or not Amazon would eventually try to deliver non-Amazon marketplace packages. I guess now we know. They are going to.

And although they are suspending the service temporarily now due to Corona, we can be sure in the coming months and years that Amazon will begin pursuing accounts currently held by UPS.

Exciting times!

Amazon to suspend delivery service competing with UPS, FedEx

Why would they bow out during what should be a peak time for home deliveries?
I'm sure they suspended the fire phone for a short time also

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Read into it. Amazon is not stopping it right now. They are doing it in June.
This is what Amazon should have said.
Do to the inability to forecast the true cost of moving our own items. We have decided that we are far from professionals when it comes to the moving of goods, and from June onward we are going to leave it to the big boys that know how to move goods at a profit.
Thank you for your consideration for not firing everyone that made this poor choice happen. Best regards,
TEAM CEO.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Well, we've been speculating lately about whether or not Amazon would eventually try to deliver non-Amazon marketplace packages. I guess now we know. They are going to.

And although they are suspending the service temporarily now due to Corona, we can be sure in the coming months and years that Amazon will begin pursuing accounts currently held by UPS.

Exciting times!

Amazon to suspend delivery service competing with UPS, FedEx
Good luck at peak Amazon. I hope the ex-con in the white van can get er' done.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Do you guys know what this means...
Junk routes all day everyday
We’ve had 6 routes go up since peak...and Netsua 3:16 is now the 5th highest seniority cover in the damn building
Gravy. All. Summer.

TheDick

They're just screwing the marketplace that sell from their own wherehouse' . Again that sucks for 3 rd party sellers again but hey live and learn. Amazon dont give a rats ass about anybody but itself.

Dough99