Amazon

JL 0513

Just depends where you are, they just started delivering here about 2 months ago...I went from about 150 Amazon packages a day to 5-15

It's weird, there's a massive Amazon distribution center 15 min from my center and yet they still don't do Amazon delivery out of it. It opened about 3 years ago.

RPSman

Never said it was. Just trying to point out Amazon has both UPS and FedEx by the balls. It's just reality.
DHL was around before they bought Airborne. They ran white vans with red lettering. I used them to send some paperwork from St. Louis to Neosho, MO because their terminal was down the street from where I worked.

OrionsBitch

Not...
Remember that train load of yellow vans DHL shipped across the USA to put UPS and FedEx out of business. Amazon can purchase them cheap, there all painted white now and owned by a thousands of handymen and painters. It will take at least 2 decades and a $#!+ load of money from Amazon to duplicate a vast delivery network.
The craziest thing of all is UPS and FedEx can put a significant dent in Amazons model and profits simply by offering to sell products on there own websites and take care of the warehousing and shipping while charging the sellers a premuim similar to what Amazon charges. Not sure whats taking UPS and Fedex so long to figure that one out.
DHL is a lot closer to becoming Amazon than UPS or Fedex. You dumb Fu ksthibk because they aren't in the US ground delivery segment that they don't exist. They are the largest supply chain company in the world. The largest delivery company outside of the US .they have a really large web hosting service that runs sites like Etsy. They do ground shipping in almost every other country. They have cargo ships etc.

All of that is a lot bigger than UPS and fedFe just saying.

UPS and FedEx are one trick poneys. They better learn to adapt or they will eventually be overrun or at the very least reduced. Amazon's ability to generate FCF to invest immediatly is second to none.