Amazon

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Fourscoreandzeroyears, Dec 28, 2018.

1. Bob11B

Bob11B Member

20 miles outside of a “big city”....in SC

2. MAKAVELI

MAKAVELI Well-Known Member

Lucky bastard.:happy2:

3. JL 0513

JL 0513 Well-Known Member

It's weird, there's a massive Amazon distribution center 15 min from my center and yet they still don't do Amazon delivery out of it. It opened about 3 years ago.

4. RPSman

RPSman Member

DHL was around before they bought Airborne. They ran white vans with red lettering. I used them to send some paperwork from St. Louis to Neosho, MO because their terminal was down the street from where I worked.

5. What'dyabringmetoday???

What'dyabringmetoday??? Well-Known Member

But then nobody can be FedUp. Lol.

6. What'dyabringmetoday???

What'dyabringmetoday??? Well-Known Member

He (I think it's he) just got in on the ground level. The older members of the FNN probably feed him bogus info to see if he spreads it. Lol.

7. OrionsBitch

OrionsBitch Not...

DHL is a lot closer to becoming Amazon than UPS or Fedex. You dumb Fu ksthibk because they aren't in the US ground delivery segment that they don't exist. They are the largest supply chain company in the world. The largest delivery company outside of the US .they have a really large web hosting service that runs sites like Etsy. They do ground shipping in almost every other country. They have cargo ships etc.

All of that is a lot bigger than UPS and fedFe just saying.

UPS and FedEx are one trick poneys. They better learn to adapt or they will eventually be overrun or at the very least reduced. Amazon's ability to generate FCF to invest immediatly is second to none.