America the Beautiful

BeefiestMass

I have to disagree. It's not a bad looking flag but it would look better without the gun. And no I'm not anti-gun, it just doesn't look right on a national flag.
I like the gun. It reminds me of the sleeve for this The Clash single
1632939044726.png

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

I love this guy! He realizes and appreciates America for who and what she is, warts and all, and doesn’t hesitate to speak his mind….because he knows he now has the freedom to do so.

vantexan

I love this guy! He realizes and appreciates America for who and what she is, warts and all, and doesn’t hesitate to speak his mind….because he knows he now has the freedom to do so.
Saw him on FOX last night. Said when he first came here 6 years ago he heard some teammates criticizing the president which I assume was Obama. He quickly admonished them to stop and be careful. That just wasn't done back in Turkey. Said they laughed and told him he was free to do so in America. Man talk about a guy who loves this country!

vantexan

Saw him on FOX last night. Said when he first came here 6 years ago he heard some teammates criticizing the president which I assume was Obama. He quickly admonished them to stop and be careful. That just wasn't done back in Turkey. Said they laughed and told him he was free to do so in America. Man talk about a guy who loves this country!
Which if I had read the story first would've seen that was covered.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
And people here want to retire to another country?

vantexan

More or less. I don’t have the same faith you have in doctors south of the border. They may be good but resources aren’t available to support them.
Depends on the hospital. Most major cities in Mexico for example have at least one hospital that's at First World standards. It's important to find out which hospital that is and to make sure you're taken there in an emergency. Colombia, especially Medellin, has excellent healthcare. So too does Buenos Aires, Argentina. The biggest plus is generally I can pay as I go for most things needed.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Depends on the hospital. Most major cities in Mexico for example have at least one hospital that's at First World standards. It's important to find out which hospital that is and to make sure you're taken there in an emergency. Colombia, especially Medellin, has excellent healthcare. So too does Buenos Aires, Argentina. The biggest plus is generally I can pay as I go for most things needed.
If your conscious. Lol. Plus you can’t have guns down there.

vantexan

"Decent" areas have nothing to do with it. Plenty of crime is happening in "decent" areas now days.
In other words don't go into higher crime areas at night, etc. I'm talking about Argentina. Most people even in the U.S. don't walk around with a gun.