American Patriot.

bacha29

Load of BS. Tucker does more to expose corruption in the Left than anyone else on tv. They hate him for it and are going after him all the time. He goes after Republicans too.
You think so? Go check out what he stated publicly and for the record in his 9-03-21 interview for TIME magazine. Then get back to us about Tucker Carlson's credibility.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
former stasi guys never had the power NSA does. angel merkel lived under the stasi
The East Germans, with all the agents and paid and unpaid informants, had approximately 1 watcher for every 6 citizens. Cameras and surveillance was everywhere too. Most watched people in history. Do some research before making ridiculous statements. Merkel was a no good.

rickyb

The East Germans, with all the agents and paid and unpaid informants, had approximately 1 watcher for every 6 citizens. Cameras and surveillance was everywhere too. Most watched people in history. Do some research before making ridiculous statements. Merkel was a no good.
i was watching movie on black panther party infiltration and it reminded me of the stuff you hear about in other countries

we always talk how were different but time to wonder why were so similiar

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
i was watching movie on black panther party infiltration and it reminded me of the stuff you hear about in other countries

we always talk how were different but time to wonder why were so similiar
06767B7C-B344-463B-8602-286AD890C0E4.gif