American Patriot.

El Correcto

god is dead
That’s what I thought about Malcolm until I became interested in him after the movie with Denzel, arguably one of the best actors ever, I started reading a watching documentaries on him.
Yeah you start to learn about being raised poor and having family getting lynched it kind of puts perspective on it. They don’t teach that in our schools though.

I’m open to some america bad and racist being taught. But just not the way the left wants to go about it, I don’t trust them to add what’s good about America in there.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
MLK was shot by a white supremacist with a rifle.
Malcom X was gunned down by the Nation of Islam members, probably a hit by the leadership.

They are two sides of the same coin when it comes to civil rights movement in America, but my school completely ignored malcom for the most part. All you knew was he was an angry black man that supported violence and was killed by blacks. You never really learned exactly why he was so pissed, rightfully so to.
He turned from violence for violence sake. He became a proponent of self reliance and defense. The cops wouldn’t respond fast enough or at all, so he believed in blacks protecting themselves. He began to understand that there were whites that thought he was right and would help.

El Correcto

god is dead
He turned from violence for violence sake. He became a proponent of self reliance and defense. The cops wouldn’t respond fast enough or at all, so he believed in blacks protecting themselves. He began to understand that there were whites that thought he was right and would help.
67E87669-AFAF-4C12-9102-03E9D77B42D4.jpeg

This is my favorite Malcom X quote.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Yeah you start to learn about being raised poor and having family getting lynched it kind of puts perspective on it. They don’t teach that in our schools though.

I’m open to some america bad and racist being taught. But just not the way the left wants to go about it, I don’t trust them to add what’s good about America in there.
History can be embarrassing, but the truth must be told, warts and all. The left doesn’t like it because the democrats feature prominently in the history of the enslavement and repression of black Americans.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

The apparent intended target, Alexander Dugin, was on a list of "anti-Ukraine" propagandists, a few others on the list have also turned up dead in recent weeks. Apparently Rand Paul, Tulsi Gabbard, Glenn Greenwald, and Jimmy Dore were also on that list.