American Patriot.

newfie

whatever helps you sleep at night. for some people things like "truth, justice, integrity, and courage" still matter in the age of the sell out.

display some here? tell us why you are here bashing upsers over your hatred of American politics?

rickyb

snowden shows how to how to make it so the NSA cant turn on your phones microphone or camera without your knowledge.

rickyb

Trevor Timm ‏@trevortimm 3h3 hours ago

This is also the exact scenario @Snowden warned about when he first went public. He was worried about future Trumps.

CoZilVLVIAEKv4r.jpg

rickyb

"When I left Hawaii, I lost everything. I had a stable life, stable love, family, future. I lost that life but I've gained a new one, and I am incredibly fortunate. And I think the greatest freedom I've gained is that I no longer have to worry about what happens tomorrow, because I'm happy with what I've done today."

rickyb

i loved the movie. if you want to get an opinion about america's defense agencies and forgien policy or even where the presidential candidates stand on snowden, the movie is a must watch.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

i loved the movie. if you want to get an opinion about america's defense agencies and forgien policy or even where the presidential candidates stand on snowden, the movie is a must watch.

Agreed. Went to go see it yesterday. First thing I did when I got home was put a piece of tape over the camera on my laptop.

rickyb

When the state decides to isolate, discredit and crush you it has innumerable ways to do so. The press often is manipulated. Employers blacklist you. A gullible population is made to believe the caricature of you as a traitor or an enemy. Such smear campaigns are now directed against Julian Assange, Chelsea Manning and Edward Snowden." - chris hedges

rickyb

you forgot Donald trump.
well, trump is a different case. theyre certainly out to put hillary in office and bash trump. on the other hand trump has gotten $5 billion in media coverage which is double or so what they gave hillary. the 3rd party candidates and bernie sanders got nothing.

julian assange has never been in a 1 on 1 interview with US media if i remember right.

rickyb

where are the browncafe conservatives?

snowden gave up a high paying job, living in paradise, his freedom and even his life to defend the constitution.

he is the shining example for all conservatives and myself.

wonder if hes religious. this is real religion.